chapter 21

Peter's POV

We apparated in the hallway where my apartment was, we knocked at the door and May answered "Hey." I said, she was mad I could feel it "I've been calling you all day. You didn't answer your phone. You can't do that. Then this ferry thing happens. I've called five police stations." she replied "May, I know that you're mad. But it's my fault-" started Y/N "oh, I know that." May replied opening her PC, and showing a video of Y/N in the bubble on YouTube, "this is you, right Y/N?" she asked and Y/N replied "yeah... it's me and I took Peter with me, I-I mean we were on a date a-a-and a bad guy showed, I had to do something..." "I lost the Stark internship." I said to take the attention off Y/N that I knew was tired, "What happened?" May asked focusing on me "I just thought that I could work really hard and he could, he would, you know. But I screwed it up." I replied then May sat between Y/N and me and said, hugging us "Oh... It's okay, it's okay. It's okay." "we're sorry we made you worry." said me and Y/N in unison "And now go take a shower. You smell. You smell like garbage. Both of you." she said "I know." "I know." we replied then she went to bed and we went into the bathroom for a shower.

Y/N's POV

"Dad... Peter... what happened?" I asked to Dad and Peter "happened that you're irresponsible. I thought that after Cedric's death, you most of all would understand how dangerous the world can be." said Dad as I got up from the floor, I replied "Really, Dad? You don't get to bring up Cedric's death, and please do not compare Voldemort with this guy, Voldemort is more dangerous. Yes we were wrong to affront him without a backup but you had to listen to us more carefully." then I teared up, 'how could he bring up Cedric's death? after what I've through to get over it?' "we just wanted to be like you." Peter said "And I wanted you to be better. Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back." he replied "You don't understand. Please. This is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit." Pete said "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad. If you don't have clothes under I'll sort out. Oh and you? I don't even began with you, you're grounded for the summer, Y/N." he replied, "nah, nah. Dad you don't understand. I'm not coming, now Peter give him the suit and take my hand, we have to go." I replied then Pete took my hand and we apparated in an alley, where I left him for some minutes, apparated in a clothes shop and took him a shirt with 'I survived my trip to NYC' on it and a pair of Hello Kitty pants, "sorry, Pete. I found only this." I said "oh, don't worry. Now let's go home." he replied. We apparated in the hallway where Peter's apartment was, we knocked at the door and May answered "Hey." Peter said, she was mad I could feel it "I've been calling you all day. You didn't answer your phone. You can't do that. Then this ferry thing happens. I've called five police stations." she replied "May, I know that you're mad. But it's my fault-" I started "oh, I know that." May replied opening her PC, and showing a video of me in a bubble of green light on YouTube, "this is you, right Y/N?" she asked and I replied "yeah... it's me and I took Peter with me, I-I mean we were on a date a-a-and a bad guy showed, I had to do something..." "I lost the Stark internship." Peter said, "What happened?" May asked focusing on him "I just thought that I could work really hard and he could, he would, you know. But I screwed it up." he replied then May sat between me and him and said, hugging us "Oh... It's okay, it's okay. It's okay." "we're sorry we made you worry." said me and Peter in unison "And now go take a shower. You smell. You smell like garbage. Both of you." she said "I know." "I know." we replied then she went to bed and we went into the bathroom for a shower. We had shower and then went straight to bed, in the moment I placed my head on the pillow I fell asleep, I just felt Peter lie down next to me. The next day, we went to school and had a speech with Principal Morita "Peter, Y/N you're good kids and you're smart kids. So just try to keep your head straight, okay?" he said "Okay." we said in unison "All right. Get out of here." He replied and we went out in the hallway where Ned and MJ were waiting for us "Are you guys expelled? Do you have to go to that high school on 46th where the principal has a crossbow?" they asked finishing each other's phrase "Pretty sure that's an urban myth, and no, we're not expelled." I said then the bell rang, me and MJ went to French, instead Peter and Ned went to Spanish. We were in French class and the teacher was asking me some questions, "Mme Stark, qu'est-ce que vous aimez faire l'après-midi?"(Ms. Stark, what do you like do in the afternoon?) "J'aime faire des expériences dans mon laboratoire et faire des devoirs, mais généralement je lis et j'écoute de la musique."(I like do experiments in my laboratory and do my homework, but generally I read and listen to music.) I said "bon travail, Mme Stark" (good work, Ms. Stark.) the teacher said, after French I went into the canteen to help Liz for the Homecoming dance, when I was going to take some spangles for the hall, I bumped into Peter "Hey." he said "Hey." I replied "I thought you had calculus fifth period." he said Yeah, I was just doing some homecoming stuff." I replied "ok, Y/N. see you after school, ok? Don't go away, just wait for me." He said and I replied "ok, Pete. Actually I have to go bye..." then we kissed and I went back to the canteen, while Peter went back to class. After school I waited for Peter and when he showed I said "since my Dad is abroad, I'm going to the Headquarters to get ready for the dance. So see you there at 8 p.m., ok?" he nodded and I apparated at the Headquarters. As I arrived I heard Nat saying "Y/N, hi. Why here?" "well, I need your and Wanda's help, tonight there's the homecoming and I have to be ready at 8." I replied and she yelled "WANDA!!" Wanda came down stairs with the hands lighted up "what- Nat really? We talked about this." She said than she saw me and asked "Y/N, I didn't see you in a while. Is everything ok?" "oh, yeah. I just need some help, tonight there's the homecoming-" I replied and she cut me off, "don't say anything else." then she took my hand and Nat's and went into my room.