chapter 22

Y/N's POV

We arrived at school, Flash and Clara, his girl tried to make fun of us "look, Penis Parker and his girl are arrived!" they said but I replied as Nat and Steve came out of the SUV "Flash, Clara have you ever met my uncle Steve or my aunt Natasha?" he was shocked "hey, Flash. So you are the guy that make jokes of our niece and Peter, well if you continue remember that I can kill you and no one would ever will suspect of me." said Nat looking at Flash with a poisoned sparkle in her eyes, he was very shocked and scared then Steve said "Now go, or you're going to miss the dance." Then he kissed me on the forehead and they went back into the SUV, as they went away all the students that were in the parking were staring at us with the jaws dropped, "alright everyone, the show is over. Go at the dance." I yelled, as the crowd dispersed, Peter and I walked towards the entrance and ran into Liz and her father that I recognized as Vulture. He seemed to recognize me back, because he said "I think I already saw you somewhere..." "well, Dad you saw her at my birthday dinner, she is Y/N-" Liz said "-Stark, Y/N Stark, sir. It's nice to see you again." I continued for her, "oh, yeah. Definitely there, I saw you too, boy..." he said "yes, actually he was with me, his my boyfriend." I replied then took Peter's hand and went in the gym. As we entered, we greeted Ned and MJ, but we didn't stay long because Peter said to MJ "Gotta go. I'm, I'm sorry. But we can't stay." then we ran away, he took out from his backpack a homemade suit, I stopped him "no, Peter. I-I took you a thing from the Headquarters for you. But I-I'm sorry, it's a very primordial version of the suit." I said taking out of my bag his watch, "thank you!!! With this it will be more easy." he replied then wore the watch, said the activation word and finally became Spider-Man, again. I said my activation word too, and wore my suit, we exited the school and went around the school busses when someone shocked Peter with an electric discharge, he stood again and Vulture tried to shock Peter again a web was shot by NED!?, Vulture fell and I tied him up with 'Incarcerous' "Nice shot!" I yelled at Ned "Yes! Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." added Peter "What?" asked Ned confused "I know. I gotta tell Dad. Call Happy Hogan. He's our family's head of security, tell him that you're one of my best friend. And, uh, get a computer to track my phone for me." I replied "Are you guys gonna be okay?" he asked "Y/N hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town." Peter said. Flash was driving out of the parking when Peter landed in front of his car and said "Flash, I need your car and your phone." "Uh, sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir. So I can't..." replied Flash but I made levitate them out of the car and sat on the driver's seat, while Peter called Ned on speaker "Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?" said Peter "Go for Ned." he replied then I yelled "Ned, I need you to track my phone for me. It's in the bad guy's car." "Genius move. Okay, he just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue." he said and I replied "Tell me where to go. We're in Flash's car." "You stole Flash's car. Awesome." said Ned "Hey, have you gotten through to Happy yet?" asked Peter "Yeah. I'm working on it. I just gotta backdoor the phone system." replied Ned "I'm the guy in the chair." he continued then he hanged up.

Ned's POV

As I hanged up to Y/N, I called Happy, "Hello? Hello? Who is this?" "Uh... Mr. Happy, it's Ned." "Who?"

"I'm a friend of Y/N and Peter. Got something very important to tell you-"

"You gotta be shitting me." then he hanged up.

Y/N's POV

I've been driving for a while when Ned finally called us back, "Where's my phone now?" I asked him "Um... He stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn." he replied "What? That makes no sense. I thought he said he was going out of town!" said Peter "Weird. Oh, I reached Mr. Happy. It sounded like he was catching a flight. He said something about taking off in nine minutes." said Ned " He was surrounded by a bunch of boxes." Ned continued "Boxes? It's moving day. It's moving day! It's moving day! He's gonna rob that plane! We gotta stop him!" I yelled then I accelerated "Okay, Y/N you gotta slow down. You're getting close. It's on your right." Ned said then yelled "Turn right! Turn right!" we arrived where Vulture was and got out of the car, then we lowered ourselves from the ceiling "Hey! Surprised?" "Oh, hey, Pete, Y/N. I didn't hear you come in." "It's over. We've got you." I replied taking out my wand "How could you do this to Liz?" I continued "To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Y/N. I'm doing this for her." he replied "Y/N, Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works." he continued "Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." said Pete "How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower? Or any of his little toys? Those people, Pete, those people up there, the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us, like you and me, they don't care about us. We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything, but they don't care about us. We have to pick up after them. We have to eat their table scraps. That's how it is. I know you know what I'm talking about, Peter." Vulture continued turning to Peter "Why are you telling us this?" I asked "I needed a little time to get her airborne." Vulture continued "What are you talking about? Nothing hasn't even touched us yet." Peter said confused then the ceiling collapsed on Peter, burying him, I was hiding behind the debris and when Vulture got away I went to Peter that was grunting and crying "Oh, god. Okay, ready?" I asked him he nodded and I tried to get off him the debris but I didn't make it at first, "I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I can't move. I can't..." yelled Peter so I accumulated all the energy that I could and casted a very powerful 'Wingardium Leviosa', I became to levitate and I freed Peter.