chapter 27

Peter's POV

As we apparated I noticed that was night but there was a light still on, "my dear daughter, what happened that you had to disappear without saying a word?" asked Mr. Stark to Y/N "well, Dad, today my headmaster died and he was the only person on earth that Voldemort feared. I also discovered that I am the Emerald Witch from the legend, the minister of magic himself asked me to reassure the Hogwarts' students and professors. It's been a rough afternoon, though." she replied, he was shocked and immediately changed face expression "I'm sorry sweetie, go to bed now, we'll talk tomorrow morning." Mr. Stark said "well, we really need to talk tomorrow morning, with all the family." Y/N replied then we said goodnight and went to bed. The next morning, we woke up and as me and Y/N arrived in the kitchen we found everyone, except Mr. Bucky that was in Wakanda, looking at us "hi everyone..." Y/N said taking a cup of coffee "hi Y/N, Tony told us that you needed to talk to us about something." said Mr. Steve "well, yeah actually. Yesterday I went to Hogwarts and discovered two things: that Professor Dumbledore was killed by Professor Snape and that I'm the Emerald Witch of the legends." I said as we all sat in the living room "wow... I mean we already know that you are more powerful that what we thought, but learning that you are the Witch from a legend it's wow!" replied Nat "and... there's another thing. I had another vision, I saw two things: one of that was about a big purple alien with a glove and in the glove there were 6 glowing stones on it. And the second one was about Harry and Voldemort fighting with Hogwarts destroyed and a crowd all around them. I didn't understand them very well, actually. I thought that maybe you could help me." she continued, they looked at me confused but in the next days we tried to figure out what could mean the visions. After one week I went home "May, I'm home!! Is the dinner ready?" I asked entering the apartment and as I went in my room I found a brown paper bag that said 'This belongs to you. -TS' sitting on my bed, I took off my earphones and called out "May?" but I had no answer so I wore the suit and went around for a patrol. As I got back it was sunset, I stood in front of my window and took off my mask and I was there standing when I heard from behind me May saying "What the f*ck?" I turned around panicked, "you're Spider-Man?!" she began to yell "w-well. Yeah... I mean last week Mr. Stark asked me to become part of the Avengers..." I said and as she seemed to continuing speaking I continued "...but I said no, I want to be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, for a while." "how could you don't told me?! I mean I'm your aunt, I should be your pillar." she said "but your pillar is TONY STARK. Wow..." she continued tearing up, "no! he's not a pillar in my life, I mean he's my mentor but the only pillars in my life are you, and Y/N. You two are the loves of my life." I replied as I hugged her. We never argued like this, but after dinner she asked some questions "so, how long do you have this powers?" "I had this powers for about 2 years." I answered, "and how did you went in contact with Tony?" May continued "well, I-I the year that I met Y/N, there had been the battle in Sokovia, you now and I was there. And then after when Mr. Stark came here talking about the business trip with him? Well I went to Germany and fought against Captain America." I said and after this I think she understood why I hid from her the fact that I was Spider-Man for like 2 years, then I went to bed. The next day I went to school to get the last books from my locker and met Ned in front of the school, "hey Ned, have you seen Y/N? I really need to talk to her." I asked him "yeah, actually she called me this morning and told me that today she wouldn't come, and that if you want to join her, this week there will be in England Bill Weasley's wedding. Do you want an advice, bro?" he replied, and as I nodded he continued "call her." "I'll call her at lunch." I said taking my books from my locker, after taking our last things we went together around, the day went pretty well, and at lunch I called Y/N, "hey, Peter."

"hey, Y/N. how are you?"

"good, I'm packing. I was wondering..."

"what?"

"well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me at Bill Weasley's wedding this week." she said in one breath

"yeah, sure."

"REALLY?! I mean, g-good I'll come to the apartment tonight at 6."

"ok, see you later, my witch. I love you."

"see you later, Mr. Loverman. I love you too."

Then she hanged up, and I went home.

Y/N's POV

The next days I received a letter from Fleur Delacour, a French friend that I made in the 4th year, she was inviting me and someone I wanted to her and Bill's wedding. WAIT A D*MN MINUTE! WHAT!? I mean I'm happy for them but why no one told me that they were dating?! But ok, I called Ned "hey, Y/N. Is everything ok?"

"yeah, um Ned I just wanted to tell you that I'm not coming today, and if you could say to Peter that there will be Bill Weasley's wedding this week so I'll go."

"yeah... ok. See ya."

"see ya, bye." I started packing when Dad came in, "what are you doing? But more important where are you going?" he asked "I'm packing a little bit of clothes, and I'm going to Billy Weasley's wedding that will be Saturday but I'm going early to help Molly and Fleur with the details." I replied pointing my wand to a pile of books and put them in a bag, "ok, but I want you to be ready in case Voldemort would attack, so pack some other clothes." He replied concerned "yes, Dad. I'll pack more clothes for me and Peter." I said smirking, "alright, say hi to the Weasley's from us." he yelled going away, I continued packing taking books of every subject too along with clothes. I was nearly finished with packing when I received a call from Peter,

"hey, Peter."

"hey, Y/N. how are you?"

"good, I'm packing. I was wondering..."

"what?"

"well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me at Bill Weasley's wedding this week." I said in one breath

"yeah, sure."

"REALLY?! I mean, g-good I'll come to the apartment tonight at 6."

"ok, see you later, my witch. I love you."

"see you later, Mr. Loverman. I love you too."

I hanged up and wore a pair of jeans a tank top and a pair of Dr. Martins, I went into my lab to take my suit, and I found Bruce there "hey, Y/N how's the Emerald Witch in this days?" he asked grinning "hey Bruce, she's fine, how's the big guy?" I asked grinning too "he's good, the problem is that I don't want to come out." he replied becoming serious "well I could try a thing if you want." I asked "it's a spell that can take me in your mind and I could try to talk to him." I continued "ok, let's try." he agreed sitting on a chair, I went in front of him and said as I pointed my wand at his forehead, "Legilimens." I started to see things, Bruce and the Gamma-ray, Nat and Bruce's meeting, the first fight, Ultron's fight and then a big black hole. I went towards the light and found Hulk, sitting there crying, "hey, big guy. Can I help you?" I said going towards him he got up quickly and yelled "who this?" "it's Y/N, remember the little girl that was always behind you?" I replied and as he recognized me, he came to me and hugged me and cried, "hey, what's wrong? Talk to me?" "I not strong. I not go out. Hulk sad." he said sobbing "why you can't go out, Hulk?" "he not want me out." He said and I was confused, I mean Bruce said that Hulk wouldn't come out but Hulk said that Bruce didn't want him out, so my doubt was who of them was lying? "listen to me, we're gonna figure out what to do, ok?" I said to him getting up "u-uhm." he replied "for now there's nothing we can do. Just let me go, and I promise we'll meet again soon." I said and then before he could do anything I went out of Bruce's mind. I was really tired from the spell, I collapsed on the chair behind me, "what-what did you saw?" asked Bruce "I-I don't really know, it was all confused." I replied getting up "sh*t it's 5:50 we're gonna miss the breakfast." I continued rushing to my suit and then apparated in my room to take my things, then I yelled in the living room "I'm going out, see you in a week. BYE!!!" then apparated into Peter's apartment.

Peter's POV

As I went home I found May waiting for me, "uhm, hey May. What can I help you with?" I asked her "well, Tony just called me. He wanted to ask me if you could go with Y/N at a wedding in England, and I said that you could go." she replied looking to me and getting up, "now go and get ready she will be here at 6." she continued then went into the kitchen.

A/N: i know this is short but i have a writer block so forgive me, Thursday's chapter will be more longer.