chapter 38

Peter's POV

When we sorted out that we were all on the same side, we decided to go out on the planet that on what was written on the map was called Titan "The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." said Mr. Star-Lord but Strange asked instead "do we have a plan? Starks?" "Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, we have a plan.-" started Y/N pointing to herself and her dad "Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." finished Mr. Stark, then one of the Guardians yawned and I said to Quill "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Star-Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" "'Mr. Star-Lord.' Star-Lord is fine." Replied him motioning to the alien girl and the other one "We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude...." said Y/N looking at them "Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good." Replied Quill but then the big grey guy said "Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe." And Mr. Stark asked "What dance-off?" suddenly Y/N yelled "SHUT UP!!" I turned and saw that there was Dr. Strange sitting cross-legged, floating slightly above the ground, he had his hands poised in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone glowing brightly in the Eye of Agamotto setting. Green vapor-like energy was flowing from the stone, and more intricate magical energy patterns circled Dr. Strange's forearms. The Cloak of Levitation was right behind him as if the Stone is creating a strong breeze. His eyes were closed, and his head was jerking rapidly from side to side, the motion blurring. "what's happening?" asked Mr. Stark to Y/N and she replied "a moment. Just wait a moment." In that moment Dr. Strange snapped out of his trance falling forward but Y/N got him in time, "how many?!" asked Y/N visibly nervous "14,000,605." replied Strange, "but how many?" asked Y/N again "unus." said Strange and Y/N cursed "f*ck!" the whose of us that didn't understand looked at each other confused, I got all my courage and asked "Hey, what was that?" "he went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." replied Y/N, making Doc drink a potion. "How many did you see?" asked Mr. Stark "14,000,605." replied Doctor Strange looking at Y/N "How many did we win?" I asked, Y/N started crying and replied after some seconds "One." then she went to me. It was passed a little when suddenly a purple portal appeared and a big purple guy came out; Y/N, Mr. Stark and Doctor Strange got immediately up ready to fight "Oh, yeah, you're much more of a 'Thanos.'" said Strange, "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." said Thanos "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." replied Doc, "and Emerald Witch!" yelled Y/N and her hands started to glow, "And where do you think he brought you?" "Let me guess. Your home?" said Y/N "It was. And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." replied Thanos "Genocide." Said Doc "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Replied Thanos getting towards Y/N and Strange "With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy." Continued Thanos "And then what?" asked Y/N "I finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Replied Thanos looking at her "I think...you'll find...-" started Y/N "–our will... equal to yours." finished Doctor Strange, "Ours?" asked Thanos then he looked around and all of us came out to take him down, "Imperio!" yelled Y/N as Thanos was blocked, "now stay still." She said but moments after some tears rolled on her face and she said "Dad, be fast. I don't think I can take it for long..." so I went to help Mr. Stark to take the gauntlet off Thanos' hand, but then Quill decided to do like he wanted ruining all our plan "I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?" "My Gamora...?" asked Thanos ans Quill continued "No, bull-shit. Where is she?" then I heard Y/N groaning "He is in anguish." Then continued crying "He... he mourns." "What does this monster have to mourn?" "Gamora." Said Y/N, she opened her eyes that were pure green light "He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone... but she didn't." she said "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand?" said Mr. Stark turning to Quill, but he didn't listen "Tell me she's lying. ASSHOLE! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO IT!" he yelled and Thanos replied "I...had...to." and Quill started to punch Thanos that got out of Y/N's spell and took the gauntlet, "oh, God!" I said before getting swept away. I ran to Y/N "what do we do now?" I asked her, "we fight him. He can't take the stone." Then she ran to Thanos and started to fight along with Doctor Strange, they continued to fight for some time, we helped, well we tried to help but we didn't do much. "You're full of tricks, wizard." Said Thanos when Y/N was down and Doctor Strange was on his knees with the Eye of Agamotto opened "No!" yelled Doc, as the Eye of Agamotto crashed in Thanos' hand, Thanos yelled "A fake." and he threw Doctor Strange hard enough to make him pass out. "You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it." Yelled Y/N that was now standing "Stark." Said Thanos looking at her with particular attention "You know me?" she asked as she began to levitate with her hair and eyes of green light, "I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge." replied Thanos "My only curse is you." She yelled and she began to cast spells to him with anger. But Thanos ignored her and began to fight with Mr. Stark that was losing "You have my respect, Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you." I heard him saying to Mr. Stark that was in visible pain, Thanos was about to kill him Doctor Strange yelled "Stop!" he was very injured "Spare his life... and I will give you the stone." he said "No tricks." Said Thanos and Y/N yelled "NO! Strange, don't...!" but Strange gave the Stone to Thanos that opened a portal and before stepping in said "One to go." Then disappeared through it. Quill began to run to Thanos but he couldn't fight him because he was already through the portal "Where is he?!" Quill yelled de-helmeting and turning to look at us, but no one answered so he continued now furious and fearful at the same time "Did we just lose?" but everyone ignored the question and put our attention on Y/N saying to Doctor Strange while helping her dad up "Why would you do that?" and Doctor Strange simply answered "We're in the Endgame now."

Y/N's POV

We had just lost... it was an awful feeling. it has been like an hour since Thanos disappeared through a portal, when Mantis the alien girl said "Something's happening." then she disintegrated into ashes, I turned to look at the others and heard Drax, the grey and red alien saying "Quill?" but then he dissolved, Quill looked at me and in his eyes I only saw horror, I looked at him trying to not show panic "Steady, Quill." I said "Aw, man." he replied and then he also got disintegrated into ashes, then I turned to look at Doctor Strange that calmly turned to me and said "Y/N, there was no other way." and then he got dissolved too, but the thing that broke me more was when Peter said "Mr. Stark?" me and Dad turned to look at him and we were both terrified "Y/N I don't feel so good..." he continued "it's okay Pete." I said then went to him and started to do some spells to try to save him but then he fell into my arms "I don't know what's... I don't know what's happening. I don't-" he started to cry "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Y/N, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go..." I started to cry too "see you later, my witch." He added "see you later, Mr. Loverman" I replied kissing him but then he said to me and to Dad that was behind me "I'm sorry." And he disintegrated into ashes, I started to cry but as Dad tried to hug me I felt so much energy in me and... I don't know, I only know that as I fell on my knees, a huge energy wave then silence. "He did it." said Nebula, that I discovered being Gamora's sister, then I finally hugged Dad.

***skip time of 2 weeks***

It's been two weeks since...uhm... since the Blip and it's been rough weeks. After only 4 days later, George Weasley apparated into my room and then broke down on his knees and he started crying, I got out of bed and went behind him, "what happened George?" I asked "Fred...oh, Y/N I'm sorry... Fred's dead." He replied looking at me "oh, George. Come here." I said opening my arms to him, he came in and hugged me. We stayed like that for about 30 minutes. Now it's been some days since George came to tell me the bad news. I didn't think that my depression could go further but then when I looking through my closet I found a box with my name on it, the handwriting was Peter's, I started to cry but I decided to open it anyways, in the box there was a necklace with a heart-shape pendant, I turned it to see the back and saw that in the back of the heart, there were engraved 'P + Y/I' (your initial). I took it in my hands and went into the living room where I found Dad, Mom and Nat, they looked at me concerned and as I went towards them Mom asked "is everything ok, Y/N, sweetie?" I nodded and said looking at Dad "I...uhm...I found...uhm... I found a box from Peter, and there was...uhm... a necklace from him...I...I was wondering if... if you could help me to wear it." He immediately got up and helped me, "it's beautiful." I heard someone saying from behind me, I turned and saw that it was Steve it seemed that he cried, "oh, it's you." I replied as I saw him, "why are you rude?" asked Dad, "because he thinks that it's his fault." I replied getting up from the sofa, "no.. I d-" started Steve, "I did nothing to you, I lost my boyfriend and my best friend and you're falling apart?! I don't get to do that because I have two worlds to take care of. SO SHUT UP, AND GET OUT!! GET HIM OUT!" I said then stormed out of the room.

A/N: I cried writing this and i think this I written bad but ENJOY!!