chapter 37

Y/N's POV

As soon as I managed to enter the spaceship, I found myself facing Dad "why are you here?!" he asked, "isn't this an usual activity father-daughter?" I replied sarcastic, he shook his head disappointed and after some seconds, "listen I just want to stay with you." I continued but then he said "I'm trying to save you, you are-" "I am an Avenger. And I need no one to save me, not from Thanos, not from Voldemort. I AM Y/N STARK AND I WILL BE SAVED BY NO MAN!" I replied and then I noticed that he was looking at something behind my shoulders, I turned and there was the Doctor Strange's cloak "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" I asked but then I heard from next to us "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...." I turned and saw that was Peter, "What the-" started Dad but Peter cut him off saying "I know what you're gonna say." "You should not be here." continued Dad "I know, but it's just .. you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." said Peter, and I took that chance of silence to speak "Come on. We got a situation.-" I said guided them to a view point on the below, "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." Dad continued my sentence. Peter and I studied the situation and started "Um. Okay, okay... uh...Okay.-" "-Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" I continued his sentence and we made a plan. The situation in where Doctor Strange was very particular, some needles of I don't know what material were going into the Doctor's face "Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them...!" said the Squid but then I landed behind him with my wand out ready to shoot, "...Could end your friend's life in an instant." The Squid replied "I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy." I replied and as the Squid walked towards me, making floating some big things "You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." he said "I don't think so but anyways we've seen more movies." Then I casted a 'Bombarda' on the side of the ship which pierced it; the hole began to suck everything out along with depressurization, the Squid and his large objects. Peter came out and attached a web on Doctor Strange's back stopping him to go out with the other things, as he did this I closed the hole with the 'Reparo' spell, we now were all standing in the navigation room of the ship as Strange spoke "We've gotta turn this ship around." "Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." said Dad "No, I want to protect the stone." replied Doc, I walked towards them with Peter holding my hand tightly "And I want you to thank me now. Go ahead, I'm listening." I said a little bit angrily "For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Strange replied with the same attitude "Who just saved your magical ass? Me." I replied and only 2 seconds later I wasn't anymore holding Peter's hand but I was levitating in the green bubble that now I knew well, as I was back on the floor I continued, "And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup." "WE ARE BACKUP." Said Dad and Peter "No. You're a stowaway. You two shouldn't have been in space, I would and the Doc here. The wizards are talking." I replied looking at them with a death stare and then looked back at the Doctor, "I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. Wh-what is he, your ward?" the Doc said looking between me and Peter "No, her boyfriend. I'm Peter, by the way." "Dr. Strange." Strange replied and I swear I have never forgot the reply that Peter gave him "Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then." He said, but then the attention was claimed by Dad examining the controls, "This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." Dad said, I walked to him and Doctor Strange from behind us said "Can we control it? Fly us home?" and seeing that none of us was replying he asked "Stark?" and then we both said "Yeah?" "Can you get us home?" asked Peter getting near us, "Yeah we heard you. We're thinking... We're not so sure we should." Me and Dad replied in unison "Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here." Said the Doc "well, Dad. Let me try a thing, ok?" I said after thinking about a cast a special spell that me and Dumbledore created, he simply nodded so I added "alright, stand back at least 25 feet." Then I stood in front of the controls, put my wand in a pocket and then put my hands on the buttons and casted the spell 'Electicanda' then the floor started to detach from my feet and I was again in the green bubble, but I couldn't control the ship, 'f*ck' I thought as I began to go back down, "what just happened?" asked Dad, "uh...uh...uh(panting) I...uhm, I tried a spell that me and Dumbledore created. It should be let the person that cast it control the electronics around him or her. But unfortunately it didn't work and I don't know why... the side effect is that you get tired very quickly." I replied looking at the three of them. I now was lying on the floor with my head on Peter's lap, when I fell asleep, but I didn't fell asleep I just had another vision, I was in another spaceship, but it was little than ours, and in it there were 5 people that were talking, "Sing it, Drax!" a guy said and as I recognized him I gasped, that guy was Peter Quill I read about him years ago, he quitted the Earth and went out in the galaxy, I turned to see at whom he was talking but my attention got caught by a racoon answering him, "Why are we doing this again?" the racoon asked "It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying." replied a green girl sounding annoying "I get that, but why are we doing it?" replied Rocket, the racoon, "'Cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help." said Quill looking at him then a grey-green girl with insectile antennae said "We are arriving." And Quill then replied "All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces.-" he looked at a tree?! Alright he looked at the tree that was playing a videogame, "Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again." Groot, the tree's name was Groot. I liked the name. And the tree looked a little up from the videogame and said "I am Groot!" and it must have been a bad thing because the other Guardians said thing like "Whoa!" or "Language!" the "Language!" part reminded me of Steve but then they all turned and as I turned too I saw an horrible view, there were bodies all over floating and one got my attention, it was Loki... some tears fell from my eyes I could feel some others coming after but I got distracted by a body hitting the windshield and Rocket saying right after "Wipers! Wipers! Get it off!" but before someone could do anything I recognized the body and it was Thor that in the moment I got forward to look better opened his eyes with a gasp. As he got in the ship he asked "Who the hell are you guys?" then I saw all black.

Peter's POV

I fell asleep with Y/N sleeping too with her head on my lap, but suddenly I got waked up by her freaking out. "hey, Y/N. what's up?" I asked her concerned, "I just had a vision, it wasn't very pleasant." She replied and we both got up because both of us saw a planet not so far, and as we got forward Mr. Stark and Mr. Strange, hand in hand I asked "Hey, what's going on?" and Mr. Strange replied "I think we're here." "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Started to say Mr. Stark then turning to me he continued "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" "Yep, got it." I replied but before I could move some people came in and started to go to each of us I let go Y/N's hand, because a girl with antennas came to me "AH! Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!" I yelled shooting webs at her but then another man got me trapped and I couldn't move.

Y/N's POV

I was now standing, wand out ready, in front of Quill taking Peter as an hostage, Dad taking the grey and red guy as an hostage, the alien girl trapped by Peter's webs and Doctor Strange ready to fight for the Stone. "Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." Started Quill and then as he took off his helmet he said, "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" replied Dad "I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" said the grey and red guy, "wait guys-" I tried to say but they continued "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak." Said Quill "Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" replied Dad but then I yelled "STOP!!" and by the faces of the Guardians of the Galaxy I knew that I was in the same situation of the ferry day, as I was on the floor again I explained "Peter, we don't know." And the two Peters both said "yeah?" "not you Pete. I'm talking to Peter Quill." I replied "how do you know my name?" asked Quill, "I saw you in a vision, you know. I have this sort of dream where I see important facts of the past or of the future." I said then continued "you are Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord. Where is Rocket?" "he is with Thor in a planet to forge a weapon but wait-" said Quill looking at me "we don't know where Gamora is." I replied but he seemed to not hear me because he said "Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. (he pointed his gun to Peter) Starting with you." "Wait, what. Thanos? Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" asked Doctor Strange talking for the first time since we got attacked "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" Quill replied "You're from Earth?" asked Dad looking surprised "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." replied Quill "Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" I asked "So, you're not with Thanos?" asked Peter "With Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl- Wai- who are you?" replied Quill indignant "We're the Avengers, idiot." I replied getting up "now you better, take your filthy hands off my boyfriend before I kill you only staring at you." I continued pointing my wand at him, "Oh." Said Quill letting Peter go, "You're the niece Thor told us about!" yelled the alien girl, "wait, Thor talked to you about me!?" I asked surprised, but Dad cut me off and asked instead "You know Thor!?" and Quill replied "Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, (Peter gave him an incredulous look) needed saving." After a little pause Strange asked "Where is he now?" "Nidavellir." I replied lowering my wand and looking at him.

A/N: i hope you like this chapter!!! I'll miss Peter😥😥