chapter 9

Peter's POV

After seeing Y/N flying on a broomstick, we got back and Mr. Stark took me on a side, "kid let's get straight to the point, do you like Y/N?" he asked, "uhm, Mr. Stark I-I think but I really don't think that she like me back." I said trying to not become red, "what? Yes, she likes you. You know she look at you in the same way that her mother looked at me, when we started dating." he replied and this time I became all red, "you can date her, BUT if you'll break her heart, I and all the Avengers will break you, ok?" he continued, "yes, sir, I understand." I said and he gave me a pat on the back. Then I went in my room and changed in the same clothes that I wore last night and went into the kitchen where I found Y/N and Natasha talking. "hey, girls, what are you talking about?" I said, "oh nothing only about the mission, I'll leave you two have breakfast." said Nat, and then she left, "what you and my dad were talking about?" asked Y/N while taking a sip of her coffee, "o-only about the mission like you and Nat...and he said me that I have to protect you." I said eating a bowl of cereals, we finished our breakfast in total silence, we got up from our seats, took the plates and the bowls in the sink and went in our rooms to do our suitcase. "should I take a jumper?" I heard Y/N yelling from the other side of the corridor "yeah, I think you should, it's cold in Germany." I yelled back, I put a jumper in my language too; "ok, I'm ready and you?" asked Y/N coming in my room while I was closing my suitcase, "yeah, ready to go." I said. We went on the roof and entered the jet that would take us in Germany, already sat we found Happy and Mr. Stark, "hey kids, you're right in time, we're leaving." said Mr. Stark, we sat one behind the other and we started to watch a movie called "Sense&Sensibility" and Y/N told me that Colonel Brandon was exactly like her Potions Professor at Hogwarts, Professor Snape. Y/N and I fell asleep when we were near the Spain west coast on the Atlantic sea, once arrived Happy waked us "hey kiddos, we're arrived in Germany." he said "oh really?" asked Y/N "yeah sweetie, Happy is going to take you to the hotel." said Mr. Stark.

Y/N's POV

Me and Nat were in the kitchen talking then someone came in "hey, girls, what are you talking about?" Peter asked, "oh nothing only about the mission, I'll leave you two have breakfast." said Nat, and then she left, "what you and my dad were talking about?" I asked while taking a sip of her coffee, "o-only about the mission like you and Nat...and he said me that I have to protect you." Peter said eating a bowl of cereals, we finished our breakfast in total silence, we got up from our seats, took the plates and the bowls in the sink and went in our rooms to do our suitcase. "should I take a jumper?" I yelled at Peter from the other side of the corridor "yeah, I think you should, it's cold in Germany." he yelled back, "ok, I'm ready and you?" i asked coming in Peter's room while he was closing my suitcase, "yeah, ready to go." he said. We went on the roof and entered the jet that would take us in Germany, already sat we found Happy and Mr. Stark, "hey kids, you're right in time, we're leaving." said Mr. Stark, we sat one behind the other and we started to watch "Sense&Sensibility" and I told Peter that Colonel Brandon was exactly like my Potions Professor at Hogwarts, Professor Snape. Peter and I fell asleep when we were near the Spain west coast on the Atlantic sea, once arrived Happy waked us "hey kiddos, we're arrived in Germany." he said, "oh really?" I asked, "yeah sweetie, Happy is going to take you to the hotel." said Dad. We got out of the plane and a car was waiting for us, we went in and Happy drove us through Berlin to our hotel, we had our own room all behind the others. "hey Y/N, Mr.- I mean your dad, is looking for you." said Peter coming in by the connecting door, "ok... remind me to lock the door later, ok?" I said in answer, laughing; he rolled his eyes and closed the door, I went in the hall and found Dad at the bar with a scotch in his hand I got forward and the bartender told me that was the 7th so I took my father's arm "hey Y/N, where a-are you taking me?" he asked drunk, "oh Dad, I'm taking you in a wonderful place upstairs, ok?" I said to him and then I said to the bartender "can I pay you later? I promise I'm not going anywhere." after he nodded, I took my father in his room where I found Happy "Y/N! what happened to him?" he asked "he's drunk, on the other hand he's about to fight against his best friend in two days." I replied placing my dad on the bed, "we need some coffee and a basin." I continued, "I take the coffee and you take the basin." said Happy, "ok." I replied and I left to look for the basin; I bumped into Peter, I was very angry because I never saw my Dad like this, "hey... oh Y/N I didn't see you sorry. Wait... why are you crying? What happened?" he asked concerned, "well, let's see, I'm going to fight my own family in two days. Oh, and my dad is drunk." I replied running in my room looking for a basin, he followed me, and he tried to stop me "wait Y/N, stop. Look at me! Listen this is going to be ok, alright?" he said, but I took my wand and a potion then went again into my Dad's room. "Happy, I have this it should work with a coffee." I said to him handing him the bottle with the potion, "good, Tony my friend, drink it." Said Happy to my dad, and in the moment Dad finished the potion and the coffee he fell asleep; "he should wake up within 5 hours, with some headache but not drunk." I said then we left the room and closed the door. I went into my room with Peter, we went into my bed under the covers, "so what do you want to watch?" I asked to Peter, "I don't know, what do you think about 'escape room'?" he replied "yeah, sure." I said then we started to watch the movie. It was quite scary so I was hiding behind Peter's arm in the hand we fell asleep embraced.

 It was quite scary so I was hiding behind Peter's arm in the hand we fell asleep embraced

(like this)

Peter's POV

"hey Y/N, Mr.- I mean your dad, is looking for you." I said coming in by the connecting door, "ok... remind me to lock the door later, ok?" Y/N said in answer, laughing; I rolled my eyes and closed the door, I went on my bed and FaceTimed Ned,

"yo, Peter, how is Germany?"

"yo, Ned, Germany is good. Something new happened there?"

"nothing important. Just Flash that asked Liz if she wanted to go to the Homecoming with him, and obviously she said yes." I used to like Liz but not anymore, now I like Y/N.

"sorry, Ned. I heard some noise out of my door, have to go. Call you later, ok?"

"ok, bye Pete."

I exited my room and I bumped into Y/N, "hey... oh Y/N I didn't see you sorry. Wait... why are you crying? What happened?" I asked her in concern, "well, let's see, I'm going to fight my own family in two days. Oh, and my dad is drunk." she replied running in her room looking for a basin, I followed her, and I tried to stop her and talk "wait Y/N, stop. Look at me! Listen this is going to be ok, alright?" I said, but she took her wand and a potion and ran into her dad's room. "Happy, I have this it should work with a coffee." she said to Happy handing him the bottle with the potion, "good, Tony my friend, drink it." said Happy to Mr. Stark, and in the moment that Mr. Stark finished the potion and the coffee he fell asleep; "he should wake up within 5 hours, with some headache but not drunk." Y/N said then we left the room and closed the door. We went into her room, we climbed into her bed under the covers, "so what do you want to watch?" she asked to me, "I don't know, what do you think about 'escape room'?" I replied "yeah, sure." She said then we started to watch the movie. It was quite scary so she was hiding behind my arm, it was a magic situation 'OMG I like it', in the end we fell asleep embraced. The next morning Happy woke us, "kids, come on, what if Tony saw you? Peter, you would definitely be dead now." he said opening the curtains and let the sunlight come in, "god, Happy why you do this here, too? I want to sleep." said Y/N taking my arm as hostage and turned on the other side, I looked at her amazed but I saw the look that Happy gave us and I said, "come on Y/N, do you really want to skip our delicious breakfast that waits for us downstairs?" after my question she got up and said "if you want me to change you have to leave, we'll meet down in 10." we nodded and left, I went in my room, I undid the bed and changed in a comfy outfit; I went down and saw Happy waiting so I joined him and we simply waited for Y/N that came 15 minutes later than what we expected. We had breakfast with eggs with bacon and coffee; then we went again upstairs for changing and went to train; in the place where we would train, we found Mr. Stark already there; we trained all together for 3 hours then only me and Y/N again for 3 hours.