chapter 3

*this is in Civil war that equals 6th year in Harry Potter*

"Y/N...Y/N?"

"yeah, I'm here, is there something wrong, Hermione?"

"Y/N we're going to the Ministry tonight, and I have the feeling that something is going to go wrong."

"alright, I'm coming with a friend, ok?"

"ok just be fast."

Then she hanged up. I turned for facing Peter, and without a word he took my arm; when we apparated in the dark room with the arch, I heard some voices, but one stood out, it was the woman that shouted the Avada Kedavra in my vision. We ran, I told Peter to stay hidden, I saw Harry, Hermione and Ron along with Neville, Luna and Ginny; on the other side I saw Mr. Malfoy, Draco's father; Bellatrix Lestrange, Draco's aunt and other Death Eaters all around them. A shout. The battle was started. I went back to Peter, he was ready, all of us was. Out of nowhere came some light and the Order apparated: Tonks, Professor Lupin... I mean Remus and Sirius. During the fight we shouted all together an Arresto Momentum, all stopped, and these moments we had some time to think on what to do; so, I took the guys who still are underage and took them out of there, then returned to the others. I went back and i saw that the Death Eaters disappeared in black smoke, while I was checking the others, I didn't help to think that Peter wasn't here. I found Tonks and i asked her "where is Peter, the guy who was with me?" she replied "i think he is with Remus, let's go find them." We found them in the hall with The Minister, Dumbledore and Harry talking for an interview for the Daily Prophet; in the moment Peter saw me, he smiled with the same look that he had the evening of the party, I smiled back. He came towards me and we disappeared without looking back.

Peter's POV

After the two fights that I had to do today I was really tired, and the moment I sat on the bed I fell asleep; the problem... it wasn't my bed, it was Y/N's. The next morning when I woke up, I went straight to the bathroom for a shower, then I went in the kitchen where Mr. Stark was making some pancakes for breakfast, I heard some noise coming from the meeting room, so I asked Mr. Stark "what's happening in there, sir?" "nothing, kid just adult Avengers things...why don't you go and wake up Y/N?" he tried to mislead the conversation, "alright I'll go get her, see ya." I played his game. I went in Y/N's room to see if she was awake and I saw her, doing her backpack for school; I told her what I heard downstairs and she told me that we were going to investigate, then "sh*t!!!" I yelled and heard in answer "Language!" from Steve downstairs, I turned and saw that Y/N was laughing, I rolled my eyes playfully, I ran into my room and took my backpack, went to school in subway and met Ned at school, "hey Ned, how are you doing?" I asked, "good thanks, where's Y/N?" he questioned, "I think she left you, losers!" I heard Flash saying, "oh, you're wrong, I was only talking to Steve, also known as Captain America; he said that you left your phone at the Tower, Pete." Replied Y/N from behind me. Flash was purple with envy...the day started well, everyone in the hall looked at us and whispered something in the ear of the person who was near them; I felt awkwardly proud of what Y/N said. Surprisingly at lunch Flash didn't say anything, after school I waved Y/N, Ned and MJ, who I discovered was lesbian; then gone for a check around, there was nothing special but a Mexican old woman that bought me a burrito. I received a call from Y/N "hey, Y/N. how are you doin'?" I said in a flirty tone "hi, Peter. And I have to remember to not let you watch Friends, again...-" we laughed, and I rolled my eyes then she continued "-so I overheard a conversation between Wanda and Vision and seem that dad and Steve are in a huge fight and that they are going to combat in Germany." "oh, y-you think that we're going to be part of it?" I asked a little worried of what was going to happen; "I think so, but I don't know." I hanged up and went out of my suit and made my way home and said May that I was tired and that I had to do homework, so I went in my room, and fell asleep on my history homework. I was wakened up by my phone ringing, it was Y/N, I picked up "where the h*ll are you?" she asked in concerning, "h-hm, at home?" I replied in awe, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME SCHOOL, FOR THE HISTORY TEST!!!" she yelled, "oh, f*uck, am I late?" I asked while I was getting ready "no, but you have 5 min, until it starts..."