chapter 15

Peter's POV

When the school bell rang I was happy because Y/N was going to spend the afternoon with me so we got out and went to Mr. Delmar for a sandwich. "What's up, Mr. Delmar?"

"Hey, Mr. Parker, Miss Stark. Number five, right?"

" Yeah, um, and, uh, with pickles, and can you smush it down real flat? Thanks."

"Can you make two of them? Thanks." Y/N asked

"You got it, boss." said the cook

"How's your aunt? And your mom?" asked Mr. Delmar

"Yeah, they are alright." we said in unison then Mr. Delmar turned to his staff and said "La tía de é les una italiana muy Bellísima, y su madre ... es una hermosa irlandesa. (His aunt is a very hot Italian woman, and her mom... she's a beautiful Irish)

"¿Ah, sí?" (Oh, yeah?) asked the cook

"¿Cómo está tu hija, eh?" (How is your daughter, huh?) I asked making him know that I knew Spanish and Mr. Delmar made me pay 15$ not 10$ like always. Then we got out and went to my apartment to study, "what do you wanna do first? Chemistry or Math?" I asked her once we were sat in my room, "math, I don't like it much so I prefer do it first." she replied, after like two hours we did both Math and Chemistry, "May and I will pick you? Or you want to apparate?" I asked when was about to go "don't worry I'll simply apparate out of the house, ok?" she said kissing me then apparated home. I got ready for the party, "May are you ready?" I yelled as I wore my watch, "yeah, Peter." we went to the car and then picked up Ned and MJ from their houses. In the moment we arrived I saw a light that meant Y/N was appareting so I tried to distract everyone, "This is a mistake. Hey, let's just go home." I said and May replied to me "Oh, Peter. I know. I know it's really hard trying to fit in with all the changes your body's going through. It's flowering now." then she said to Ned "He's so stressed out lately." and Ned said "What helps with stress is going to a party. We should go to the party." I turned to see that Y/N was apparated so I said "Yeah, let's do it. Yeah. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go." I made my way in and saw Flash coming towards us making jokes of us AGAIN, then out of nowhere Y/N went to us, kissed me and saw the shocked face of Flash, "Stark, I don't see your friend Spider-Man, where is he?" asked Flash "oh, he is a little late, I am going to take him." she said taking my hand; "do you have the watch?" she whispered to me, when we were on the roof and I nodded showing her my wrist. We went on the roof and right when we were going back down, we saw a light and an explosion, I said "What the hell?" "we should go and check." Y/N said activating her suit, I swung behind Y/N and we arrived at the source of the explosion a bridge, where 3 people talking, one of the men said, "Now, this is crafted from a reclaimed sub-Ultron arm straight from Sokovia. Here. You try." And then he handed a weapon to the man next to him, Y/N signaled me to remain silent, "Man, I wanted something low-key. Why are you trying to upsell me, man?" said the second man, then the first man replied "Okay, okay, okay. I got what you need, all right? I got tons of great stuff here. One sec." and continued "Okay, I got, uh, black hole grenades, Chitauri railguns...", then the third man who had remained silent until now said "You letting off shots in public now? Hurry up. Look, times are changing. We're the only ones selling these high tech weapons." then I whispered "Oh, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff." but the conversation continued, the second man said "I need something to stick up somebody. I'm not trying to shoot them back in time." And the first man replied "I got anti-grav climbers." "Yo, climbers?" said the second one but then a ringtone that I recognized as mine rang. "really?!" Y/N whispered and I replied "sorry." I looked at who was and it was Ned, I texted him 'f*ck, Ned not now.' then I turned off the sound but it was too late one of the men already heard, the third man pointed his gun to the second one "Okay, what the hell was that?" and the first one replied "Did you set us up?" so the second said "Hey, hey, man." then I was going to jump and intervene, Y/N tried to stop me but I did as I wanted "Hey! Hey, come on. You gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me." I said, when Y/N landed behind me the men said "oh, look, we have a Stark among us." and she replied with a spell made them on the ground. Then someone with the wings took me and Y/N in the air, we fight but then it dropped us in the Hudson, I saw Y/N going down trying to get me but she got out of air; so she went on the shore, I smiled, at least she was safe then I saw a light and after some seconds I was out next Y/N. I put off my mask "And then he just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and, uh, he took me up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find us? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" I asked panting "definitely on you, not on me." Y/N mumbled then Mr. Stark "I put everything in your suit. Including this heater." my suit dried instantly, "what on Earth were you two thinking?! And what do I told you, kid? To stay away from that things." "Dad, listen we are sorry but we had to do something; they are dangerous a-and this vulture guy he has someone in." said Y/N, "Yeah. The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. We gotta take him down." I added "Take him down now, huh? Steady, Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing." he said, "The Avengers?" I asked but he ignored my question and Y/N said "Anyway, Dad, you didn't have to come all the way out here. We had that. We were fine." and he replied as the helmet of the suit opened "Oh, I'm not here." then he continued "Thank God this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it." "wait... Dad where the h*ll are you?" asked Y/N "in India... but that's not the point. Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you the churro. Can't you just be a friendly..." and after some pause he continued "...neighborhood Super-Heroes?" but I replied "But I'm-I mean WE'RE ready for more than that now." "No, you are not." he stated then continued "You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT." "No, I don't need to go to col-" I tried to say "DAD-" Y/N tried to say with me but we were cut off by Friday saying "Mr. Stark is no longer connected." "F*CK!" Y/N yelled, "I-I-I'm sorry, I messed up everything, Y/N it's my fault." "What...no...no...NO!! it's not your f*cking fault, ok? It's my Dad's, he should be here and help us out but he is in F*CKING India." She replied taking my arm and placing it on her shoulders "now we're going home, ok? Since it's late I'll take Ned and MJ home, and then I'll come back to you." Y/N said in a sweet and cute tone, then we apparated in my apartment fortunately May was already in bed so she didn't see us. After she placed me on the couch she apparated to take Ned and MJ home, I went in the bathroom had a shower, changed into my pj and then went to bed; I heard Y/N coming back "hey... were they drunk?" I asked her half asleep "yeah, they wouldn't leave the party, you don't even know how much time took me for take them out of the house." she said while changing, "for now we don't have to think about nothing only about a long night of sleep, ok?" I said, she nodded while laying down next to me, we fell asleep embraced. The next morning I woke up, alone in the bed, I immediately got up and went into the kitchen where Y/N was standing with a cup of coffee staring through the window; "hey, love. At what are we looking at?" I asked as I hugged her, "hey, honey. I'm not staring at anything, I couldn't sleep so I went here trying to not wake you." she said, we changed and went to the Avengers Headquarters.

Y/N's POV

Once I got on the Hudson side I saw my dad's armor coming out and taking Peter next to me. He put off his mask "And then he just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and, uh, he took me up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find us? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" Peter asked panting "definitely on you, not on me." I mumbled then Dad "I put everything in your suit. Including this heater." Peter's suit dried instantly, "what on Earth were you two thinking?! And what do I told you, kid? To stay away from that things." "Dad, listen we are sorry but we had to do something; they are dangerous a-and this vulture guy he has someone in." I said, "Yeah. The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. We gotta take him down." Peter added "Take him down now, huh? Steady, Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing." Dad said, "The Avengers?" Pete asked but Dad ignored his question and I said "Anyway, Dad, you didn't have to come all the way out here. We had that. We were fine." and he replied as the helmet of the suit opened "Oh, I'm not here." then he continued "Thank God this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it." "wait... Dad where the h*ll are you?" I asked "in India... but that's not the point. Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you the churro. Can't you just be a friendly..." and after some pause he continued "...neighborhood Super-Heroes?" but Peter replied "But I'm-I mean WE'RE ready for more than that now." "No, you are not." he stated then continued "You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT." "No, I don't need to go to col-" Peter tried to say "DAD-" I tried to say with him but we were cut off by Friday saying "Mr. Stark is no longer connected." "F*CK!" I yelled, "I-I-I'm sorry, I messed up everything, Y/N it's my fault." Peter said "What...no...no...NO!! it's not your f*cking fault, ok? It's my Dad's, he should be here and help us out but he is in F*CKING India." I replied taking his arm and placing it on my shoulders "now we're going home, ok? Since it's late I'll take Ned and MJ home, and then I'll come back to you." I said trying to stay calm, then we apparated in Peter's apartment fortunately May was already in bed so she didn't see us. After I placed him on the couch I apparated to take Ned and MJ home, when I got there, there were still a lot of people I successfully got to MJ and Ned that unfortunately were drunk, "heeey, Y/N what are you doing here giiiiirl?" MJ asked, "I'm taking you and Ned home, now!" I said trying to take her out of that house, "no, no Y/N I waaaant to stay." said Ned, "NO, you are going home with me." I said then went on the dining room table, did a Sonorus spell and said to the people "I SAW THE LIZ PARENT'S CAR IN THE STREET, GO PEOPLE GO!" the all the crowd went out from the back front door. After taking MJ and Ned home I apparated in Peter's room "hey... were they drunk?" he asked me half asleep "yeah, they wouldn't leave the party, you don't even know how much time took me for take them out of the house." I said changing, "for now we don't have to think about nothing only about a long night of sleep, ok?" he said, making space for me in the bed, I nodded and laid down next to him, we fell asleep embraced. The next morning I woke up, I didn't sleep much, I got up and went into the kitchen then prepared a cup of coffee and stayed there looking through the window at the Queens then I heard behind me "hey, love. At what are we looking at?" Peter asked as he hugged me, "hey, honey. I'm not staring at anything, I couldn't sleep so I went here trying to not wake you." I said, then we changed and went to the Avengers Headquarters.

A/N: I'm writing a Loki fanfic too. but for now i want to focus on this one. Maybe in two or three month i will publish it.

love,

Annie❤