Chapter 63

Luna's POV:

True to his word, Killen and I spend the night in our hotel room, most of the time we were sat on the balcony over looking the Bellagio , just watching it over and over again in awe, and watching the lights out in the distance.

After a few hours, we ordered some room service, and we sat at the small, round kitchen table and ate together, before taking a bath in the huge free standing bath, relaxing before getting into bed.

This morning at around 9am, Bella, Jordan, Willow, Vanessa and Ella came to the room to collect me so we could go wedding dress shopping. That was an hour ago now, and so far we're on our second wedding dress store, the first one being a bit of a dive.

"Wait, so let me get this straight, your telling me that history is repeating and Jordan met someone last night?" I repeat Willow's words as the six of us make our way toward the bridal store.

"And not just anyone, a hot, young, billionaire who owns one of the biggest casino's in Vegas."

"Would you knock it off? I'm probably never going to see him again." Jordan rolls her eyes.

"MmmHmm, just like Luna and Killen never saw each other again." Ella giggles.

"This is nothing like Luna and Killen. He was nice, and yes, he was extremely good looking but I'm sure that will be the first and last time I see him."

Pushing the door of the bridal store open, Bella holds the door open for all of us and we make our way inside.

"Hello everyone." A store assistant smiles as she makes her way toward us. "How can I help you today?"

"Hi." I smile in response. "I'm looking for a wedding dress."

"You've come to the right place, we have the best range in town." She smiles once more. "When is the wedding?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight? Okay, well usually this is the part where the shop assistant would freak out, but we're used to that around here." She laughs. "I do have a dress maker on site today, so we can try you in a few dresses and if anything needs to be run in we can do that or make minor adjustments." She speaks as she walks toward the racks. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"I was thinking something kind of simple, but beautiful."

"When you say simple, how simple are we talking?"

"I'm not much a fan of lace or tulle, I was thinking something maybe... I'm not really sure, just something satin and simple, but I still want it to look like a wedding dress."

"How do you feel about buttons?"

"I like them." I nod.

"And do you have a budget?"

"I was thinking around the-"

"She has no budget." Bella interrupts. "Jex and I are paying."

"Bella no, you don't need to do that." I say quickly.

"Don't bother trying to fight her, they paid for my wedding dress as well, they wouldn't take no for an answer." Ella informs.

"Okay, I'll let you ladies fight that one out, but I think I might have just the thing." The assistant speaks. "Pop into change room one for me, and I'll bring you in a few to try on."

"Okay, thank-you." I nod and turn to the girls. "You have to tell me the truth, please don't let me look horrible, even if I love it, if I look horrible, you have to tell me."

"You could never look horrible Luna, but we'll be honest, promise." Willow speaks.

Making my way toward the dressing room, I step inside and pull the curtain across, then pull my dress from over my head. It's a strange feeling, just standing here in my underwear while I wait for someone I've never met to come and dress me in what may be the dress I marry Killen in, but I suppose this is all part of the process.