Chapter 31

"I'm hot." Killen groans as he tugs at his clothes, he's head still over the toilet bowl.

"I'll get you into the shower." I tell him, as I assist him to move back. "Do you still feel like you're going to be sick or can you move?"

"I can move, just turn the water on, I'm fucking dying." He groans.

Moving from his side, I turn the cold water on, and add the smallest amount of hot so he doesn't freeze, then move back to his side and kneel down, attempting to help him up. "Alright, let's get you in the shower." I tell him, trying to help him with his clothes, and hold him up at the same time.

As he sits to the bottom of the shower floor, the water running over his clothed body, I kneel down in front of him and remove his shoes and socks, then lean in further, pulling his shirt from over his head, as my hand gently moves down his body, I rest it against his heart which is beating way faster than it should be. "Your heart is racing."

"It should be, I feel like fucking shit." He groans.

"Killen have you taken something?" I ask.

"No."

"I'm not going to be mad if you have, just tell me the truth so I know how to help you."

"You want to help me? Stop fucking whining and nagging."

"Killen I'm just trying to help you."

"Stop trying, I don't want your help Luna, I don't fucking need you and I never will."

As I move back, I dry my hands on the towel and leave the bathroom, heading back into the bedroom. Reaching the bed, I sit down on the edge and place my head in my hands, beginning to sob quietly.

I know he's drunk and I know he's hurting, but I don't know who this person is, this isn't my Killen, my Killen would never say the things he's said to me tonight, and he would never do what he did to me. He was hurting me, and I I told him that he just kept going.

***

With the sound of a loud thud coming from the bathroom, I jump up, turning the light on and had back in.

"Killen." I say loudly as I kneel down next to him and help him back to a sitting position. But realising I can't do this on my own, I turn my head. "Jex!" I yell loudly.

"I was already on my way in." He calls as I hear the bedroom door open and a second later, he appears in the bathroom, and turns the light on, Bella right behind him. "What the fuck!" He says as he looks down at Killen.

"He came hone drunk a couple of hours ago, I've been trying to help him as best I can."

Kneeling down, he places his hand on Killen's cheek. "Killen, open your eyes." He tells him sternly as he moves his head slightly.

Opening his eyes, Killen looks up at him. "Fuck me what have you taken?"

"Nothing." Killen lies. It's now obvious with the lights on that he has taken something.

"Bullshit Killen, what did you take?"

"Just a couple of lines of coke, chill." He says as his eyes roll in the back of his head, before closing.

"You're a fucking idiot." Jex says as he stands, pulling Killen with him. "Walk." He tells him as he helps to support him, and places him down on the bed. "Bella go and get someone to sit with him, we'll have to take it in turns, he's off his fucking head."

"It's fine Jex, I'll sit with him." I assure him.

"You've already had to put up with enough of his shit tonight, it's fine, we'll take it in turns, go and get some sleep."