Chapter 28

Killen's POV:

As I hold Luna in my arms, I stroke her hair gently. Somehow she looks even more beautiful when she sleeps, she's so peaceful and still, and angelic.

This morning I'm still feeling horrible about her birthday yesterday, but I'm glad Ella had it saved in her phone and we had the chance to have dinner and buy her a few presents even though she deserved so much more then that.

As I hear a soft knock on the door, I remove my arm from Luna carefully, and stand to my feet, pull on my boxer shorts then tip toe from the bed to the door, pulling it open.

"Farah is here." Willow whispers.

"What on earth for? It's first thing in the morning."

"I have no idea, she asked to see you, I said you were probably still sleeping."

"Let me get dressed and I'll be right down." I sigh softly.

As I make my way into the walk in robe, I have no idea why Farah would be here first thing in the morning, she knows I'm not a morning person, and she knows I hate people showing up unannounced.

Pulling on some sweat pants and a shirt I head for the door once more, looking back at Luna with a smile, my beautiful girl.

Padding down the stairs, I look around and spot Willow in the kitchen. "Where is she?"

"Living room, if you need anything I'll be upstairs. Mom and Dad are out for a walk and Jordan has gone to Springs."

"She went to Springs? When?"

"Early this morning, Poppy is sick and Grayson wanted her there, so she ran to him like she always does."

"I'll talk to about it later, for now I want to know what Farah wants and get her out of here before Luna wakes up, I was going to make up for her crappy birthday yesterday, starting with breakfast in bed."

"I won't hold you up then." She smiles.

Making my way into the living room, I find Farah sitting on the couch, her eyes on her phone.

"What on earth are you doing here? You know I'm not a morning person right?"

"How could I forget? I was your girlfriend for a year Killen." She smiles up at me.

"And so your here because?"

"Because I've been thinking of baby names and I have the perfect name and I wanted to tell you in person."

"And it had to be today? At 8am?"

"Yes." She nods. "I think it's perfect, it's edgy, its cool, and I think it'll suit him."

"Okay shoot, tell me what it is and I might agree just so I can go back to bed."

"Andy." She smiles.

"Andy?" I raise a brow.

"Yeah, like short for Andrew, but I don't want to call him Andrew, just Andy."

How is this happening right now? Of all the names in the world she chooses the one name that Luna has already chosen. I love the name, but I love the name for Luna and I's future child, there is no way I could ever tell her I was naming my son Andy, she's already put up with so much, that would probably be the final straw.

"You hate it don't you?" Farah pouts.

"I love the name Farah, but I can't name him that."

"Why not?"