Chapter 18

Last night I found myself fighting to urge to tell Luna I love her. As we layed on the couch in the cinema together and she told me what had been worrying her, the moment I pull her into my arms, I found myself wanting to tell her I love her.

I've never told anyone I love them before, except for my family of course, but never a passed girlfriend, and most certainly not Farah and now I know why, it's because what I feel for Luna, I never felt for any of them, it's only now I know what love feels like, but even though I'm pretty sure Luna feels I didn't let the words leave my mouth, this is all very new for the both of us and I didn't want to scare her.

After our talk we watched the rest of the movie and cuddled on the cinema couch, however by the time the movie was finished Luna had fallen asleep.

Scooping her up in my arms, I carried her upstairs to bed and tucked her in, then layed down next to her, unable to sleep myself because I'd just woken up from my nap.

"Your still in bed." Luna teases as she makes her way out of the walk-in wardrobe fresh from her shower with only a small white towel covering her body.

"Someone was hogging the shower for half an hour, what was I meant to do?" I smirk as I look up at her from my laying down position.

"I was not half an hour." She gasps with a giggle.

"Were too." I say as I throw a pillow at her.

"Hey!" she leans down and picks it up, then makes her way over to the bed and hits me with it playfully a couple of times. "You could have joined me if that's all you were waiting for."

Reaching out, I grab her and pull her onto the bed on top of me. "I don't remember you asking me to join."

"Since when do I have to ask my own boyfriend to join me? You can join me any time you like." She leans down pressing a kiss to my lips. "In fact, maybe I took so long in the shower because I was waiting for you to join me, but you didn't."

"And why did you want me in the shower with you so bad?" I smirk.

"I think you know." She whispers as she moves her lips to the side of my neck.

Rolling our bodies over, I pin her to the bed, her towel falling open as I do and I lean down pressing my lips to hers. She instantly deepens the kiss, swirling her tongue around mine quickly, messily as her hands moving toward the waist of my sleep shorts.

As I move my hand down her body and toward her core, I find she's already soaked in anticipation of what's coming next. "Fuck me baby." I breathe out with a smirk.

"What? My boyfriend is hot." She smiles up at me sweetly.

***

"Good morning" Mom smiles as we make our way into the kitchen hand in hand.

"Morning." Luna smiles happily, and takes a look around the breakfast set up on the kitchen table. "Wow, is this how you do breakfast every morning?"

"Pretty much." Mom nods with a smile. "Take a seat, I have some more toast cooking."

As we take a seat at the table, I notice Luna sit next to Willow who she mentioned last night she gets along well with.

"Morning." She smiles.

"Good morning, what took you guys so long?" Willow smirks.

"Oh, nothing." Luna blushes softly.

She's so sweet, she hates talking about sex with other people, she blushes and becomes all shy, but when it comes to actually having sex and sex with me and her, she's a different person, she knows exactly what she wants and she takes it.