Chapter 61

"Alright beautiful, everything is set and ready to go." Killen says with a smile as he makes his way into the room where I'm finishing packing my bag. "I've got our hotel rooms booked, your hair and make up is booked, I've made you an appointment at the wedding dress store first thing tomorrow morning, and the chapel is booked for tomorrow night."

"Wow." I breathe out as I zip up my bag and stand to my feet. "This is really happening, I'm really about to become your wife."

"It's happening baby girl." He smiles as he makes his way toward me and wraps his arms around me. "Your not thinking of running already are you?"

"I would never." I press a kiss to his lips. "You have no idea how excited I am to become your wife, and finally have a last name that means something to me, I'll actually be a proper Shelby, be part of the family officially."

"You've always been part of the family, but now your last name will be the same as mine and I get to call you my wife so it's even better."

At the sound of a small knock on the bedroom door, both Killen and I turn looking toward it only to find Willow standing there. "Almost ready to go? The car will be here soon."

"I'm ready."

"Me too." Killen agrees.

"So uh, about these room arrangements." She bites down on her bottom lip.

"I booked six rooms, one for Luna and I, one for Mom and Dad, one for Ace and Ella, one for Vanessa and Dex, one for you and Jordan and one for Colson, so don't worry you'll be able to sneak into his room."

"I take it Grayson isn't coming?"

"I've sent him a text and he said he can't come at such short notice with Poppy and all, so no, he won't be there. Alyssa and Mal are coming to the wedding but they're not staying, same for Lottie, Becky and Carl."

"That's probably a good thing, I think him and Jordan need this time apart, it'll be good for both of them."

"I agree, if they're meant to be they'll find a way back to one another." I say with a soft smile.

"Like you two." Willow grins as she looks at Killen and I.

"Yeah, like us." I smile up at Killen.

"Car is here guys!" Jex yells from downstairs.

***

Even though we could have driven to Vegas, Jex and the boys wanted to take the jet, I suppose it is time saving, but no sooner will we be in the air and we'll be landing again.

"Are you so excited?" Jordan smiles as she sits down next to me in the living room of the jet.

"I am so excited, yes." I smile as I turn toward her.

"Everyone is having destination weddings, I'm going to have to start looking into somewhere exciting for the day I ever get married." Willow speaks as she joins us, sitting down next to Jordan.

"Oh I think I might just know the destination of yours, New York." I grin.

"I agree." Jordan wiggles her brows as she looks at Willow.

"Both of you are in sane." She shakes her head.

"Think yourself lucky you have someone, I'm the only one attending this wedding without a date." Jordan pouts.

"It's better to have no date then to be with Grayson." Willow rebuts. "Besides, Killen and Luna met because we were in Mexico for Ace and Ella's wedding, maybe you'll meet a nice Nevada boy and fall madly in love."

"Somehow I don't see that happening, but I'll keep my fingers crossed." She giggles softly with a shake of her head.

"I think we're ready for take off." Ella says as she makes her way into the room and sits down with us.