Chapter 38

Luna's POV:

It's been four weeks since Killen and I broke up, three weeks since I've seen him and one week since I've spoken to him. It's also been weeks since I've seen anyone in the Shelby family, the last time being two weeks ago when I was with Willow and Jordan at the club.

I miss them all so much, I want to see them, I want to spend time with them, but I've been trying to keep my distance from Killen in an attempt to get over him, however so far that's proving impossible.

Today however is Ella's surprise baby shower, and as Ella and I have still been keeping in contact, I feel comfortable enough to go, so today I will finally get to see them all again, and not a chance of running into Killen.

Arriving to Ella and Ace's, I find everyone else is already here, I'm not surprised, Bella was probably early, she's been so excited about holding this for her.

Parking the car, I take the bag of gifts from the passenger seat and make my way toward the front door, ringing the doorbell.

"Luna! Perfect timing." Ace smiles as he pulls the front door open. "I was just leaving, come on it."

Stepping inside, I look around the foyer with a smile. I've never been to Ace and Ella's house before, but it's stunning, just as I imagined it would be.

"Your home is beautiful."

"Thanks, I designed everything myself." He says as he slides his shoes on. "Head on in, everyone is in the living room."

"Thanks, have a good day." I smile and follow the noise.

"Luna!" Ella gasps as she sees me. "I'm so happy your here!"

"I'm so happy to be here." I smile as I place her bag of gifts down with everyone else's, and embrace her in a hug before pulling back.

"Hi honey." Bella smiles as she wraps her arms around me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, and your Mamma Bella hugs."

"I can't believe you guys pulls all of this off, you're so sneaky." Ella giggles happily.

"I know but you wouldn't let me arrange one so I had to surprise you." Bella shrugs. "Should we start with a game? Everyone is here now."

"Oh yes! What are we doing first?" Ella asks excitedly.

As I look around the room, there are so many familiar faces, the cruze's are here, the Millers, and of course all of the Shelby girls and a couple of Viper girls I'd met at Jex birthday, who Ella must be friends with.

"Hey lovely!" Lottie smiles as she makes her way over, embracing me in a hug.

"Lottie, hi." I smile as I return her hug.

"I'm really sorry to hear about you and Killen breaking up, you guys were so cute together."

"Yeah, I'm sad to." I answer truthfully.

"I'm glad you're here though, Bella has been so excited about seeing you, she really thinks of you as her daughter you know."

"I know, I love her for that, I don't know why she's still talking to me let alone treating me as if I'm her own."

"Why wouldn't she?"

"I broke up with her son..."

"Killen wasn't a saint, and none of us blame you for leaving."

"H-how much do you know exactly?"

"Everything, we're all super honest in this family." She shrugs.

"How are you finding the apartment now Vee has gone home? Are you still okay there on your own?" Jordan questions.