Chapter 23

Killen's POV:

Making my way downstairs and into the living room I find Luna, Willow, and Jordan sitting together eating breakfast, the three of them talking and laughing as they they, and it fills my heart to see how much both of my sisters love Luna and how much she loves them in just a short amount of time.

In fact, everyone who has met her so far loves her, she has this way of making everyone comfortable, and listened to, and just cared for. Two weeks ago, at Dad's surprise party she met my grandparents, and a few family members from my mom's side of the family, and even they couldn't find fault in her, which I can't lie, Grandad finds fault in everyone before giving them a chance, just ask Jordan, he's hated every boyfriend she's ever had, and the same stands for Willow.

The only person I can see finding fault with her is Farah, and unfortunately for me, it looks like the two girls will be meeting today.

"Baby! Your awake." Luna smiles as she looks up at me.

"I woke up and I was all by myself." I pout and make my way across to the couch, sitting down next to her.

"Aw, I'm sorry." She leans over pressing a kiss to my lips. "You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you."

"I was peaceful, but then I woke up and read the text messages on my phone."

"Oh?" She raises her brows.

"Farah is coming over this morning, she said the three of us need the talk."

"The three of us? As in, you me and Farah?"

"Apparently." I sigh deeply. "It's about the baby and she wants you to be part of it."

"Me?" she asks touching her chest gently with a open hand.

"What's she planning." Willow rolls her eyes. "There is no way Farah wants to sit down and meet Luna and talk about baby names, she's up to something."

"Should I be worried?" Luna questions looking toward Jordan and Willow.

"Farah is a bitch, but no, you don't need to be worried, we'd never let anything happen to you."

Taking a deep breath Luna nods her head. "So what time am I meeting the infamous Farah Waldorf?"

"She'll be here in ten."

"In that case, let me finish up here and get out of your hair." Jordan says as she stands to her feet, taking her plate with her.

"I'm with Jords, I have no interest what so ever in seeing Farah, but I won't be far if you need anything, okay?" Willow asks looking at Luna.

"Thanks, love you."

"Love you more." Willow replies with a smile before exiting the room, following after Jordan.

As I look down at Luna, I can tell she's nervous about meeting Farah and I don't blame her, she's only ever been told she's not a nice person.

"Don't look so scared beautiful, just remember we're in control here, this is our house, it's our space, she's coming into our zone, not to mention we have each other." I lean down pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I love you."

Smiling up at me, she leans in and presses a kiss to my lips. "I love you too."

At the sound of the gates buzz, I stand to my feet and make my way to the foyer, pressing the button to open the gate, and then open the front door, watching as her car drives up the driveway.

I have no idea what she's doing here or why she wants to talk to Luna and I, but I have to agree with Willow, nothing good ever comes from being around Farah and I'm wondering myself what the hell she is up to.