Chapter 58

Luna's POV:

Hearing a soft knock at the door, I peek out of the walk in wardrobe to see Jordan standing there.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey, do you have a second?"

"Yes of course, is everything okay?" I ask as I make my way into the main part of the bedroom.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about getting upsetting last night. It isn't because of you or Killen, or anything like that, it's just.... me. I am really happy for you guys and I'm so excited to be an aunt again."

"I know, Killen explained, but I'm glad, I was worried for a moment that I'd done something."

"You could never do anything wrong Luna, your the closest to perfect I've ever met."

"What happened last night? Killen said you were going to break up with Gray?"

"You mean make the biggest mistake of my life? Yeah I did that." She sighs and sits down on the edge of the made bed. "Did you know Grayson spoke to Dad yesterday?"

"No, what about?" I ask as I sit down next to her.

"He was going to ask me to marry him last night, but he didn't get the chance because I broke up with him before he had a chance to say hello, and now he's not taking my calls or responding to my messages, and he's gone back to Springs for good."

"Well shit...." I breath out.

"Yeah, I fucked up again, I was so busy being worried about what everyone else has and what I don't that I just lost my chance at marrying the only man I have ever loved."

"Jordy..." I sigh softly "So he's gone back to Springs and he won't take your calls, what are you going to do?"

"I'm just going to leave him be. No more messages no more phone calls, I just have to move on."

"What about Poppy?"

"Poppy I can't even talk about without crying, I'm going to miss her so much."

"Oh Jordy." I wrap my arm around her.

"Hey beautiful, you ready to..." Killen trails off as he enters the room seeing Jordan and I together.

"She ready, just having some sister talk." Jordan smiles as she stands to her feet. "I'll see you guys later." She waves and exits the room.

"Is she okay? She seems a little strange."

"I think she's trying to be okay." I say as I stand and make my way toward him. "You look very handsome today." I say as I tug as his leather jacket.

"You think?" He smirks down at me.

"Mmm." I hum softly as I reach up and press my lips to his.

Deepening the kiss, he walks me backward the bed and pushes me down gently, falling with me, and not once breaking the kiss.

With my right hand in the back of his hair, I pull him closer, and deepen the kiss further, moaning into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, he begins kissing down the side of my neck. "You know we have to go right?" He humbles in between kisses.

"Do we really though? Don't you want to stay here."

"You know damn well I do, but the realtor is waiting for us." He reminds as he continues his kisses. "We'll pick this up where we left off as soon we've seen the house." I says before licking up the side of my neck, then pressing a simple kiss to my lips, a smirk on his face.