Chapter 25

Luna's POV:

"I still don't know how your so cool about all of this, you're really going to go baby shopping with Farah Waldorf of all people?" Willow screws up her face.

"I'm not going with Farah; I'm going with Killen." I shrug my shoulders.

"Even still, I don't know how your so okay with all of this, your boyfriend is having a baby with a complete bitch and you're going to be stuck with her for the rest of your life. If it was me, I'd run."

"What are you suggesting Wills? That I break up with Killen and walk away?"

"No, of course not." She shakes her head. "Sorry, I shouldn't be saying things like that, it's just... I don't think I'd be able to do it if I was in your position."

"I'll be honest, I'm scared. I have no idea how this is all going to plan out, but what I do know is I love Killen and he is going to make an amazing father, and I just need to give this a chance."

"A chance?"

"I mean what if I'm not a good step Mom, or if Killen doesn't really want me to play a part in the baby's life, or Farah causes so much trouble she makes it impossible for Killen and I to be together? I've thought of all of these things, but I can't just give up on him because of what ifs."

"Of course Killen will want you to be part of it all, and you'll make a wonderful mother figure, better than this poor baby's own mother. But the Farah thing, that's the part that scares me as well." She sighs. "Just know that no matter what comes of all of this, we all love you, and you'll always be family to us." She smiles.

"Aw, thanks Wills. " I wrap my arms around her giving her a quick hug.

"Ready to go beautiful?" Killen questions as he makes his way into the kitchen dressed in his skinny jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt."

"Ready." I stand to my feet and adjust my simple black bodycon dress pulling it down.

"You look cute." He grins as he looks me up and down.

"I'm wearing a body con dress and white sneakers babe, I'm hardly cute."

"I think you look cute." He shrugs and wraps his arm around my waist. "See you later Wills." He calls over his shoulder.

Together we make our way out the front door and down the front steps toward Killen's car. "I really need to look into getting my own car now I have the money."

Removing his arms from my waist, he opens the car door for me. "I told you; you can use mine whenever you want." He says as he shuts the door after me and makes his way around to the driver's side.

"And what will you drive if I'm using your car?" I ask as I look across at him as he pulls his seat belt on and starts the engine.

"One of Dad's many others cars." He shrugs as he pulls the car out of the driveway. "But if you're serious and you really want a car of your own, we can go to the car yard when we're done at the baby store and take a look."

"I'd really like that." I nod.

"Do you have any idea what kind of car you want?"

"Not really, brands don't mean much to me, as long as I like the look of it and how it drives, I'll buy it."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from my girl." He smiles as he takes my hand in his free hand, the other on the steering wheel.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I bite down on my bottom lip.

"It's a good thing, it's one of the reasons I love you so much."

"Aww, I love you too." I smile as I lean over and press a kiss to his cheek.