Chapter 33

Luna's POV:

As I make my way through the doors of the hotel, my suitcase in my hand, I look around at the grand pillars and the glossy walls and floors. This place is nice, really nice and I'm lucky it is, because this is now my home and for how long, I don't know.

Making my way to the counter I sit my suitcase down on the ground, and a moment later a female makes her way over from behind the desk. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I booked a room online, it's under the name Luna May."

Turning to her computer, she begins to type and then turns back to me. "Yes, there was a slight issue with your booking, we are in fact fully booked for the next couple of weeks so what we're going to do is put you in the penthouse during your stay."

"Oh, do I owe you anything extra?"

"No, it's our mistake, we have processed you a refund for the room as well, we're very sorry this happened."

"Oh?" I say in a confused tone. "Thank-you, you didn't have to do that." I smile softly. "Also I may need to extent my stay longer then two weeks, so if I do, I'll pay the extra or move into a normal room."

"That won't be an issue, we'll find a room for you if you need to stay longer." She smiles and hands me a swipe key in the form of a card. "This is the key to your room, it's on the top floor, and someone will be in to help you with your bags in a moment." She smiles.

"Hello Miss May." A older looking male smiles as he makes his way toward me, and picks up my suitcase and small overnight bag in his hand. "Follow me, I'll assist you to your room."

"Thank-you." I smile and follow after him, the key in my hand.

"Mr. Shelby tells us your staying a while?" The males speaks, striking up conversation as the doors to the elevator close.

"Mr Shelby?" I raise a brow.

"Jex Shelby, the owner of the hotel."

"Oh? Jex is the owner of the hotel? He kept that well hidden." I shake my head with a soft laugh.

Of course Jex is the owner of the hotel, why else would he have recommended it, why else would I get the penthouse and a refund? And have people know my name on arrival?

As the elevator arrives at the top floor and dings, I allow the male carrying my bags to step out first, then follow him toward the end of the hall.

"You go first, I don't have a key that works for this room." He speaks.

Stepping forward I unlock the door with the swipe card and step inside. "Holy shit." I gasp as I look around.

"You must be close to the family, they keep this room for family and friends use only, it's beautiful isn't it?"

"It's amazing, look at the views of the mountains." I say as I make my way further into the room, and toward the large glass windows, peering out.

"I'll leave your bags here Miss, but if you need anything at all, please call me and I'll be able to help you with anything you need. Oh and Mr. Shelby wanted me to tell you room service and meals from the restaurant are all covered, enjoy your stay." He says and leaves the room.

As I look around the three bedroom apartment, I breathe out in pure surprise. This is one of the most stunning places I've ever been in, and I've been in a lot of hotels in my life.

Pulling out my phone, I dial Jex's number.

"I take it your at the hotel?" He answers.

"Yes, Mr. Shelby I'm at the hotel, in the room for family and friends of the Shelby's and I'm told all of my meals are covered as well?"