Chapter 3

Things didn't get too wild at the club last night, I talked with the girl who was obsessed with my eyes but that's about as far as it went. Ace was true to his word and didn't let any of the girls go near him, while Grayson did some flirting but nothing further took place, as for Colson however he disappeared toward the end of the night and didn't arrive back at the apartment until this morning.

"This looks amazing man." I rub my hands together as I make my way into the kitchen of the apartment dressed in only boxer shorts, my black hair left hanging messily.

"I don't know how you're able to eat dude, I feel like I'd be sick if it was me getting married." Gray comments from his position on the couch as I sit down at the table and begin filling my plate with bacon, eggs and fruit.

"I have nothing to be worried about." Ace shrugs as he bites into his toast.

"What are the girls doing this morning," I question as I continue to eat.

"I'd say getting hair and make-up done, Ella said it takes ages." Ace shrugs.

"Not that any of them need it, they're all beautiful girls." Colson comments.

"Speaking of beautiful girls, who did you sneak off with last night?" Ace smirks as he looks in his direction.

"Just a girl." He shrugs.

"Just a girl? Just a girl you left the strip club to go and hang out with?" He raises a brow.

"The same girl I slept with the first night I arrived, she's cool, we're keeping it casual while I'm here." He shrugs once more.

"And you Gray? Don't think I don't know you went out at some stupid hour this morning."

"Righteo Dad." He chuckles loudly. "I snuck out to meet the most beautiful girl in the world... my daughter." He says as he sits his x-box controller down on the ground. "Mom called early this morning she wasn't settling, so I went and spent a few hours with her, I've never been away from her this long."

"You know you could have bought her back here, right? We don't mind having her around."

"I know, but it was your bucks night, I didn't want to kill the vibes by bringing an unsettled baby back here."

"Eh, I'm used to it, I've lived with Mila all her life." Colson comments, referring to his older sister Lottie's baby.

"And I'm about to be a Dad, I think we'd handle it dude, really if you want to go and get her, do it." Ace adds.

As Grayson stands and heads for the door, I continue eating my breakfast and stay quiet until Ace speaks to me once more.

"Did you think any further about our conversation last night?"

"I'm going to break up with Farah when I get home, for real this time, I won't let her alligator tears fool me."

"Why wait until we get home? Send the stupid bitch a text message."

"I know she's been horrible to me our entire relationship and maybe I should do that, but I think the right thing to do is to do it in person." I shrug.

"Your way too good of a person little bro. Anyone else would have dropped that hoe via text months ago." He shrugs his shoulders.

***

When Grayson returned to the apartment he didn't have Poppy with him, turns out Jordan took her to get ready with the girls, and she was really good with Jordan, not getting fussy at all.

With Gray's mind at ease over Poppy, we spend the rest of our morning and into the afternoon playing X-box, relaxing, eating even more food sent up by the kitchen and later in the afternoon we showered and suited up for the wedding. Gray, Ace, and I wearing the same suits with matching ties, while Colson chose his own attire, not part of the wedding party.