043. Sleepover Gone Wrong

~Gracia's POV~

I had asked my parents if I could spend the night at Serena's as promised and they approved. I also need to make sure I spend my time with them as well. They are needed earlier than expected and will be leaving in 6 weeks.

I had packed a duffel bag full of things I needed: bras, underwear, deodorant (natural, not 'Degree'), phone charger, perfume, outfit, glass case and pajamas. I was all set. My phone vibrated since I had my ringer off and it was Rena.

Rena 🤍: ready to get this partay started???

Me: Yeah lmao pick me up, loser, I'm ready

Rena 🤍: Gwen is picking u up. I'm still setting things up.

Me: Oh ok lol syt!

My door opens and Chloe appears in. She's been staying with us for about two days now. My grandparents are out of town for the week. And she also wanted to spend some time with Callie and I and our parents.

"Hi, Auntie Gigi!" She says.

I chuckle. "Hey, Coco. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine." She walks and sits on our bed. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm going to a sleepover with Serena and Gwen." I tell her. "You remember them? And AJ and Chase?"

She thinks about it for a second. "Oh, yeah. AJ gave me sour patch kids."

"Yeah." I say. "I'll be home tomorrow afternoon and I'm sure Ash would come over as well so we can play and watch 'Trolls.'" I tell her.

"Ok." She says. "But what if I get scared of the monsters?" She asks.

"Callie's room is right next to yours, Coco." I say. "But I'm sure no monsters will be out to get you, you know why?"

"Why?" She asks.

"Because you're so cute." I tickle her and she giggles. I tickle her for a bit until she starts laughing wildly, making my mom pop in.

"What's going on?" She asks, worry all over her face.

Chloe laughs and runs to her. "Mimi, Auntie Gigi trying to tickle me." She says.

"But you liked getting tickled." Mom says. Chloe giggles and hides behind her legs. Mom sighs. "Make sure you take your inhaler, Gracie, and Chloe, time for dinner."

"What's dinner?" Chloe asks.

"Chicken breast and broccoli. Now go and wash your hands." She says and Chloe runs out of the room. "Are you glad for summer?" Mom asks.

"Definitely." I say. "I'm glad to spend time with you guys and my friends and Ashton."

"He's sure making you happy, isn't he?" She asks.

"Of course, Mom." I say. "Are you sure you're okay with us moving in together?" I ask.

"Your father and I moved in together when he was 19 and I was about 16 or 17. Nobody stopped us and I'm not gonna let nobody stop you or Ash either." She says. She walks to the door but turns to look at me. "What you guys have is pure love. I can see it."

I nod. "I love him with all my heart, Mama." I tell her.

"I know you do." She smiles. "Have fun on your sleepover."

I smile at her. She soon leaves and I grab my inhaler and pack it in. Hopefully, I don't need it for anything, but my asthma has been acting up a bit. I hear the doorbell ring. Probably Gwen.

I walk downstairs with my bag and I see Gwen talking to Chloe. She smiles when she sees me. She waves my parents goodbye and we leave to go to Serena's. On the way, we just jammed to some music on her radio and chatted about our summer plans.