026. Hideout

-Gracia's POV-

"Ash!" I squeal, giggling. "We have to do our homework." I try to tell him.

Ash was tickling me while kissing all over my face, making me squeal and giggle. He places kisses on my cheeks while tickling my stomach.

"Please. Come on." I say, giggling.

"Why?" He asks, leaning up. He stops tickling me and I calm myself down, wiping any tears. "Homework is irrelevant."

"It helps us to learn more. Come on." I say.

"But it's a Friday. Who gives homework on a Friday?" Ash asks.

"Teachers who actually cares about our education." I replied. "Now get off so we can do this."

"But I don't care about my education." He says and I chuckle.

"So what are you gonna do after high school?" I ask him. "College plans?"

"Don't know yet." He replies. I just chuckle. "Come on, let's do this so I can kiss you some more." He says.

I chuckle. We pull out our homework and did it. It didn't take long, it was only math which was easy. Well for me. Ash had gotten stuck on some problems.

"Ok, now we're done." I announce, writing down the final problem.

"Thank goodness because I was about to quit over here." He says and I chuckle.

"But you didn't." I say and kiss his lips.

We both laid down on his bed and just relaxed. I laid on his chest and traced circles. His arm was wrapped around my waist and he played with the holes in my belt.

"Babe." He called, I looked up at him. He smiles. "I'm so glad to have you in my life. You make me happy." He says and I smile.

"And you make me happy." I tell him. "It's funny, like we were totally opposite from each other and now we're together. I never expected it." I say.

"I've always had a crush on you but I never saw myself dating you." He tells me and I smile.

"Do I give you butterflies? Like do you feel some type of feeling when you see me?" I ask him.

"Of course I do." He cups my chin. "Every single day I look at you." I giggle at his cuteness. "That's my baby girl. Come here." He says.

I lean up and capture my lips on his, moving them against. He tries to deepen the kiss but I pulled away. I giggled at his face. He looked as if I had betrayed him.

"That was cold." He says.

I smile. "I wanna cuddle with you." I say in a childish voice and hugs him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "You're too cute." He says and I smile.

I lay on his chest and close my eyes, feeling really tired. I haven't been sleeping as well for some reason so I sleep more during the day, mainly after school.

I feel Ash dragging his finger across my cheek, making me smile a bit. To get comfortable, I scoot up more so my face is right on his shoulder.

I sigh and feel myself drifting off to sleep. He strokes my hair and kisses my forehead a couple of times before I officially go to sleep.

~

My eyes slowly open and I'm not on Ash's chest. I look out of the window and it looks as if the sun is setting. I yawn and went to get up. I picked up my phone and checked the time. Oh my gosh, I have to get home!

I went to text Callie to apologize and tell her I'm coming home but I stop seeing her texts. I tilt my head in confusion.

Me: Callie, this is Ash. CiCi fell asleep and I couldn't wake her up. I'll bring her home when she wakes.

Callie 🥰: Thanks Ash and you don't have to. It's the weekend so if she wants to stay the night, she can. Just have her home tomorrow by 2pm because our parents will be home.

Me: Thanks so much.

Mom and Dad are coming home tomorrow! I didn't know. I'm so happy to see them. They'll probably stay home for at least two weeks until they go on their next trip.

The bathroom door opens and Ash comes in. His hair is wet and he's dressed in more comfy clothes than before. I'm guessing he took a shower.

"Look who's up." He says, making me smile. "Had a good nap?" He asks and I nod. He chuckles.

"Thank you for texting Callie for me." I say. "How did you get in?" I ask him.

"I used your face to unlock it. I didn't want you getting in trouble." He replies and I nod.

"Well I guess I'm staying overnight here with you." I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean up and kiss his lips. "Thank you, again." I tell him, looking up at him.

"Stop thanking me." He says and kisses my forehead. "Anything for you." He tells me and I giggle. "Your laugh makes me wanna do things to you." He whispers and I chuckle.

"Control yourself, pretty boy." I say and he smiles. "So, what should we do?" I ask.

"It's a Friday. We should go out." He says. "And I know just the place. Come on." He grabs my hand and we're already downstairs

Before we walk out of the door, he grabs a leather jacket and placed it over me. "Just so you won't get cold. It's cold outside." He tells me.

He grabs his keys and we walk outside and into his car. The drive wasn't a very long drive. It's was, per say 20 minutes.

We stopped in front of this... bar? I don't exactly know what it is but it looks like a lot of drinking and gambling goes on. He looks at me.

"Ash, where are we?" I ask him.

"This is where all the football guys and some of our other friends hang out. Serena, AJ, and Chase are here." He tells me. I nod my head. "Come on, I'll be with you."

I take a deep breath and gotten out after him. You could hear ruckus going on. He grabs my hand and we walk in.

I see a lot of guys just talking to each other. There's an air hockey table in the middle of the whole, I guess you can call it a hideout. I spot Serena, Chase and AJ all hanging out.

Ash and I walk over to them. I tap Chase's shoulder and he turns around. "Aye, CiCi, what's up?" He hugs me.

"Hey, Chase." I greet smiling. I then hug my best friend. "Serena, how come you never told me about this place?" I ask her.

"I literally just discovered this place." She says and we both laugh.

"How about you girls hang out and we'll go with our other friends." Chase says. Then they just leave.

"I guess we'll just stand here, then." Serena says and I chuckle and nod.

Minutes passed and we were still standing in our same spot, feeling and looking awkward as hell. That was until we heard a voice calling us.

"Oh my gosh, I'm not the only girl here!" A voice says and I look up. "I'm Gwenyth, but you may call me Gwen." She says.

Gwen had shoulder length brown hair and a nose stud. She looked amazingly pretty and I couldn't help but feel a tint of jealousy.

"What's y'all's name?" She asks.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm gonna place a song at the top because I'm just in the mood for it lol 😂 surprise update, update tomorrow. Picture of Gwen is on top as well. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!