012. Alice

-Gracia's POV-

Finally, our last class was over and Serena and I walk to our lockers. Somehow, she managed to switch her locker right next to mine. I don't know how she did it but I'm glad she did.

"I can't believe we made it through the first day with no problems." She sighs dramatically.

"Speak for yourself. A guy pushed me and Ashton almost fought him." I told her, chuckling.

"Damn. What happened?" She asks.

"I just stepped in because I don't want him fighting because of me and he and I went to his car and drove to this place. I ate my lunch and we went in his backseat and made out." I told her.

"Wow so you two are dating then, right?" She asks.

"I don't know if he's the type to date. And I don't wanna be awkward for asking him." I told her and she nods.

"That's understandable." She sighs and gets the rest of her stuff out of my locker.

I close my locker and felt a finger tapping my shoulder. I turn around and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes were staring back at me with a mean look.

"So I guess you and Ash are dating now?" She asks in an irritating high voice.

"And if they were, is it your business?" Serena cuts in, defending me.

"Ugh. Stay away from him. He's mine and I refuse to share with anybody else." She tells me.

"If he was yours then he wouldn't have kissed me. Once in his bedroom and once in the backseat of his car." I said and I instantly regret it.

"Heh, you are a slut. Just as everybody says." She says.

"Bitch, do you wanna throw down right here?" Serena drops her backpack, walking to the girl.

"Serena..." I'm cut off by a voice.

"What's going on here?" I look and Ashton and his friend who I guess is dating Serena.

"Alice, you're still causing problems?" Ash's friend asks.

"I'm just telling this slut that Ash is mine. Right baby?" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Alice, how many times have I told you that you mean nothing to me? You were just a fuck and that's it. Leave Grace alone and don't call her out of her name again." Ashton scolds her.

"Or what, you'll hit me?" She asks, smirking.

"No, but I will." Serena walks to her and Ash's friend grabs her shoulders, stopping her.

"Ugh, whatever. Trash." She whispers the last part.

"Oh and you reek of desperation." Serena calls, making me laugh.

"You two alright?" Ash asks.

"I'm fine." I reply. I look up and he's frowning at me.

"Do you mind if I take her home today?" Ash asks Serena.

"I didn't drive here so be my guest." Serena chuckles. She and AJ, I think his name is, walked away.

"Come on." Ash says. He picks up my bag.

We walk out of the school. Eyes are on us. I move more into Ash's side and hide my face. What if people thinks I am a slut?

We go to his car and I sit in his passenger seat. He drives off out of the driveway.

"Will your sister mind if you came to mine?" He asks.

"No, I don't think so." I reply, not looking at him.

"Good. Do you want to come to mine?" He asks.

I just nod my head. He turns on the radio and my favorite song comes on but I'm not feeling it so I don't sing along.

We pull up in his driveway. He opens my door for me and I thank him quietly and get out of the car. He takes my bag from me and we walk to his front door.

He takes out his keys from his pocket and unlock his door. The house was empty. I'm guessing his brother is gone.

"You can go upstairs. I'll be back." He says and I nod.

I walk upstairs in his room and sit on his bed. I text Callie, telling her where I am just so when she gets home, she doesn't have to worry about me.

Ash comes back up with two bowls and two bottles of water.

"Got you goldfish crackers and I got popcorn. And here's some water." He hands me a cold bottle and I take it from him.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

I munch on some crackers. I feel his eyes on me but I just avoid them. I don't wanna talk about that Rachel girl.

"Hey, come here." He says.

I go to him and he pulls me into his chest, hugging me. I love his hugs so I can't help myself to hug him back.

"Alice was just a one time thing. I promise." He says and I sigh.

"Am I just a one time thing, then?" I ask him.

"Of course not. I don't know what we are but you're not just a one time thing. You're so much more." He tells me.

"So, we're not dating?" I ask him.

He awkwardly chuckles and I close my eyes tight due to my embarrassment.

"Listen, I don't date. It's not my thing. But I am extremely attached to you and I wanna just protect you and be with you all the time." He says.

"I know, I just. I don't know. I've never had this type of thing with someone and I don't want people thinking I'm a slut." I told him quietly.

"You're not a slut. You shouldn't listen to what other people say about you. They don't matter." He tells me and I just nod.

"Ok." I whisper.

"Austin is going to be gone for a while. What do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I don't know." I reply, chuckling.

"Let's stay here and I'll turn on the tv." He says and I nod.

He turns on 'Riverdale' for me on his Netflix. We started all the way from season 1, episode 1. I was feeling a little tired so I closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep on Ash's chest.

I woke up and checked the time. Oh my gosh. Callie. I tap Ash's chest because he was sleeping as well. He groans and open his eyes.

"Ash, I need to go home." I tell him. He nods and yawns.

I stand up and he grabs his keys. We walk downstairs and it was dark. I could see the sun setting. We get in his car and he drives.

We soon arrive at my home. I look at him and he smiles. I smile back.

"Thank you for making me feel better." I say thanking him.

"Anytime, baby." He says.

I couldn't help it. I lean over and place my lips on his, moving them softly. He immediately moved his with mine. He places his palm on my cheek and softly rub. I place my hand on his shoulder.

He soon pulls away even if I didn't want him to. I pout. He chuckles and rubs my lips, making me smile again.

"I don't want your sister thinking that we're doing something else." He tells me and I nod.

"Ok, I gotta get in now." I tell him and he nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says and I wave.

He drives off. I really enjoy my time with him a lot.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if the chapter seems a bit short, I'm really tired. Next update on Sunday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!