030. First Time

WARNING: Gracia and Ashton are gonna do it. I suggest you skip until you see this sign '~' if you don't like reading things like that.

~Gracia's POV~

Ash carefully lays me down on the bed, him hovered over me. Do I really wanna do this? Am I ready to give myself to him? Yes, I am. I'm ready.

He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I reciprocate his actions while running my fingers through his soft brown hair. A soft moan escapes my lips once he pushes his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue moves around in my mouth and I move mine along with his. He pulls away from my lips. I feel my lips swollen from his rough kiss. He starts kissing my neck.

I breath heavily when his lips come in contact with my skin. He moves his tongue along with every move making me melt even more. He goes to this spot and I don't know why but I feel even more aroused from his kisses.

"That's your sweet spot." He tells me. "Right..." he grabs my finger, "here." He places my finger where he just kissed me. "I won't give you a hickey yet because I don't want your dad to see it."

"Please don't mention him. This is us time." I say and he nods.

He kisses my lips again, only this time. It's a little rougher. His hands go to the hem of my shirt and he tugs on it. I nod, letting him know it was okay for him to take it off. He pulls the shirt over my head. I'm now in my bra and my leggings.

He removes his shirt as well and he grabs my hands, placing them on his abs. I rub my hands up and down his torso while he still kissed me. He groans and pulls away.

He looks into my eyes as he pulls down my leggings. I'm now in my undergarments. I feel so nervous but at the same time, I can't wait for it to happen. I feel his hands tugging from under the sheets and he soon throws his pants on the floor.

He kisses my lips softly once more. His hands go to my breasts. He reaches behind me and messes with the hook of my bra strap. I nod at him and he unhooks my bra. He stares at my breasts and I almost cover myself.

Ash kisses my neck softly while moving one hand on my breast. I moan softly, eyes closed. This feels so good. He pulls away and I bite my bottom lip. His hand goes to my underwear.

He slowly slides his hands down my underpants and his finger touches my clit. I gasp as he moves it around slowly.

"Can I take them off?" He asks and I nod.

He takes off my underwear and now I'm fully naked. He circles his finger more on my clit and I moan, feeling myself getting wet down there. I close my eyes as moans escape my mouth. His hand soon pulls away.

He looks me in my eyes as he takes off his underwear. I wanna look down so bad but I refrain myself from doing so. I raise my hand and caress his cheek. He smiles.

He reaches over and opens his nightstand drawer and pulls something out. He holds up a golden aluminum packet in front of me.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?" He asks me.

"I love you." I say. "I'll never hurt you like your last girlfriend did." I tell him. I want him to know that.

He smiles. "I know and I'm so sorry." He says.

He opens the packet and slips it on. "This will hurt, okay?" He warns and I nod my head.

"Can you please go slow?" I ask and he nods.

I soon feel his shaft enter me. I whimper and feel tears falling out until he's fully in. Gosh, the pain. I try not to think about it. I open my eyes. Ash wipes my tears.

He waited until I tell him it was okay to move. I felt more relaxed and comfortable and I moved side to side to let him know it was okay.

He thrusts slowly. It was painful at first but soon the pleasure comes in. I moan as he thrusts slowly. But I want more, I need more.

"Ash, go faster please?" I ask and he nods.

He thrusts faster as I requested and I moan louder. This pleasure feels so good. He moves faster and my nails run along his back. He leans down and kisses my lips roughly again.

"Ash, ugh!" I moan. "I-ahh-love you. I love you." I tell him in between my moans.

"I love you, my baby." He says, kissing my neck.

My moans gradually get louder as I feel this feeling. My body starts to shake and my hips jerk. I wrap my legs around Ash's waist to feel more of him inside of me.

"Ash, something's happening! It-ahh!" I moan.

"Let it go, baby. Let it go." He whispers.

I scream as I reach my high. My hips jerk while Ash still thrusts inside of me. He groans and soon he thrusts more faster. His hips jerk and soon he stops, moaning softly. I could literally die from hearing his beautiful moans.

~

We're both breathing heavily and sweaty. He gently pulls out of me and I whimper, still having a little bit of pain. He takes off the condom and ties it up. He stands and walks, I try to avoid looking at his bare bottom.

He places on his underwear while I look down. I see blood. I feel embarrassed. "Ash, I bled." I told him.

"It's okay. I have an extra sheet. I'm about to run us a cold bath, it should help with your sores." He says and I nod.

He calls me in the bathroom and I stand up. I walk in the bathroom and he's already sitting in. I climb in and press my back to his front. I lay my head back on his shoulders.

"What is this cold bath supposed to do again?" I ask.

"Help with your soreness." He replies and I nod. "I love you so much, Gracie." He says. I look back at him and smile.

"I love you." I smile softly at him. He grabs my hand and interlace our fingers. He holds my wrist in front of me.

"Don't do this to yourself ever again." He says. "Do you understand me?" I look back at him and nodded.

"Yes, I understand." I say.

"Good girl." He says and my whole body shivers. "I'll talk to Rena, Chase and AJ tomorrow. I don't like the fact that they were making fun of you and laughing at you." He says.

"Ok." I say and he nods.

After a couple minutes, we get out of the bath. Ash wraps a towel around my body and I watch as he change his sheets. He looks through his drawer with all of his clothes for something I can sleep in.

My dad wouldn't be happy but I don't care. It's crazy how I was so hurt and I came to Ash and he made me all better. I wanna be with him forever and ever.

He hands me one of his t-shirts and a pair of his basketball shorts. I put them on and of course, they were too heavy for me. We both lay down and I cuddle against his chest.

"I love you." He whispers and kiss my head.

"I love you." I say and he sighs and kisses my head.

I check my phone. I realized I placed it on silent. There's text messages from my mom.

Mom 😌: Sweetie, tell us where you are. I'm worried about you.

Me: I'm with my friend, Gwen. Her parents said I could stay the night there. Sorry for not telling you beforehand.

Mom 😌: It's fine, sweetie. Just make sure you're home tomorrow morning.

I place my phone down and look up at Ash. I smile and he smiles back. "It was my mom. I told her I was with Gwen."

He chuckles. "Good." He says and I smile.

I feel super tired so I immediately close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So, Gracie has finally lost her v-card... how do you feel about it? Stay tuned for the next chapter. No song for this chapter lol. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!