048. Day w/ Chlo

⚠️Slight smut⚠️

~Gracia's POV~

The party was so fun. I had a lot of fun and there was so many people. Alice was there as well and we had talked and we're not friends but more like associates. I was laying on Ash's chest, on my phone. He was sleeping. Probably tired from cleaning up the whole house after every one had left.

He looks so peaceful. So cute. Wait, I have an idea. I grab my phone and take a picture of him sleeping and posted it on my Instagram story. (Caption: he's so cute when he's sleeping 🥺❤️)

I can't believe I've never been to a summer party before. Ash and I had a blast and people wanted us to kiss in front of them for some reason. Of course, we didn't mind it and did it anyways. I hear Ash groan from under me and I look to see him stirring awake. I smile.

"What are you doing still up?" He asks. He grabs my hand in his and rubs it around. "You okay?" He asks.

I nod. "Mhm, I'm fine." I say. I scoot up and wrap my arms around his waist. "It was such a fun party." I say. He just hums which catches my attention. "I got a bit drunk."

"We both did." He says with a chuckle. "It was pretty sexy seeing you dancing like that on my table. Wanted to take you right then and there." He says.

"You could take me now." I tell him. "I've been craving your body for two days." I say honestly.

"You have, haven't you?" He asks.

I bite on my bottom lip and nod. "Mhm." I say. He hovers over me and kisses my neck, making me giggle because he was tickling me. He pulls away from my neck and look into my eyes. His eyes had looked different. Like they were dilated.

I ignore it. He doesn't like when I ask him about him associating with drugs and who knows, it may have been weed. Not anything really bad, right? "You're so fucking sexy." He groans and kisses my lips passionately.

"You are." I tell him and rub my hands up and down his toned abs. I wonder how he maintains his amazing physique. Does he work out all the time?

He grinds his hips into me as he's kissing me. His kisses soon turn rougher and he moans softly in the kiss. Someone's eager. He pulls away and I giggle. "I need you so fucking bad." He whispers.

"How bad?" I ask him. I slide my hand down his leg to his bulge and I squeeze a bit making him growl. I giggle at how much he needs me.

He grabs my hands and pin them over my head. He kisses and sucks on my neck roughly. He's probably giving me a hickey. I love when he marks me, claiming me. It makes me feel so good. I moan as he bites down and soon, he pulls away.

"Shit." He groans. I hear shuffling under to duvet and I feel his tip at my entrance. I giggle and take off my pants and my underwear.

"Don't forget a condom." I tell him.

He groans. "I hate fucking condoms. Don't you have birth control pills?" He asks.

"No, not at the moment." I tell him.

He sighs. "I'll pull out when I'm about to cum. I swear it's better without a condom." He says.

"Have you ever had sex without a condom?" I ask, giggling.

"No but I really want to with you." He dips his head in my neck and plant passionate kisses. "Only with your permission."

I chuckle. "Please just pull out. I don't wanna get pregnant." I say.

He chuckles. "It's gonna feel so good." He whispers. "You ready?" He asks and I nod. I grip his shoulders. We both moan as he pushes his bare length inside of me.

~

I woke up naked on Ash's chest. He was up and stroking my hair. I sigh and close my eyes again, feeling a little bit tired. "Baby, wake up." I hear his voice and I giggle.

"No." I say a bit childishly.

He chuckles. "Babe, come on. We promised Chloe a day with the three of us, remember?" He asks.

I chuckle. "I forgot." I say groggily. "Come on. We gotta take a shower." I say.

"The both of us or one at a time?" He asks.

I chuckle. "Together since it saves more water." I say. He chuckles and we both get up.

After our shower, we had gotten dressed. I had put on a new outfit. Since I'm over and I stay the night all the time, I bring some clothes over to his. Crazy? Nah, not really.

(^^^ Gracia's outfit ^^^)

Once I had gotten dressed, I placed my hair up. Ash comes into the room and I didn't even realize he had left. He had a plate with two slices of toast. One with avocado and another with strawberry jam and fruit. The avocado one must be for him.

"Breakfast." He says and I nod.

We ate quickly and when we were done, we had left. We drove to my house and knocked on the door. Callie opened it. "She's been patiently waiting for you guys." She tells us.

We walk in and Chloe was eating cereal while kicking her legs, watching tv. She sees us and squeals and runs to us. Ash picks her up and holds her on his hip. "Auntie Gigi, Uncle Ash!" She hugs him. "What are we doing today?" She asks.

"It's up to you, little one." Ash tells her. "You look beautiful today." He says.

"Mommy dressed me. She say I look like pretty princess." She gets down and twirls once, making Ash and I chuckle at how cute she is. "Can your friends come too?" She asks. "Chase said I have candy."

I chuckle. "I'll call them up." I say. I hug Callie and kiss her cheek. "We'll be back at 4." I tell her and she nods.

"Do you mind cooking dinner tonight?" She asks. "I'm going somewhere."

"Is it a date?" I ask teasingly.

She flicks my nose and chuckles. "Yes, it's a date now go on." She says.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!