020. Partayy

~Gracia's POV~

The Bulldogs (our team) won 24-4. I'm so proud of them. Okay, proud of Ash. He's a wonderful QB. I have to hand it to him.

Serena and I are standing at our school, waiting for the bus to get here so we could congratulate the guys. It's freezing outside but it's worth it.

The bus pulls up and Serena gets my attention. I was too busy drinking my Gatorade. I smile and wait for them to get off.

There was a lot of other people here, waiting for the guys to get here for their victory. I mean, I knew they were gonna win anyway. We're the best team in the state.

The bus arrives and people cheer. Serena drags me to where AJ and Ash are. Ash bends down to huh me and I hug him back. He's still sweaty.

"Ugh, you're still sweaty." I say, chuckling.

He laughs. "Stay right here, I gotta take a quick shower and get dressed." I nod.

Serena and I waited for about 30 minutes for the guys to meet us. I looked up from my phone and Ash, AJ and Chase are walking out.

"Party time, bitches!" Chase yells and I chuckle.

"Is your sister gonna be cool with this?" Ash asks. I shrug.

"I may have lied to her but what she doesn't know won't kill her." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm taking you to mine and then we can go to AJ's after a bit." He tells me and I nod.

He takes my hand and pulls me to his car. I wave to Serena and the guys and they wave back. Ash opens his passenger door open for me and I thank him and step in. While driving, he was holding my hand. I smiled.

"You guys were great today." I told him. "You, we're amazing."

"Because you were there. I told you. You're my lucky charm." He says and I chuckle.

"Like the cereal?" I ask and he laughs.

"Yes. I like marshmallows so that can work." I chuckle.

We drive to his house. It's only 6pm and AJ's party don't start until 8pm. We stay there for a bit. He and I go upstairs in his room.

"Tell me again." He says as we watch my favorite show, 'Bridgerton.'

"You were amazing today. Led our team to a victory." I tell him again and he places a kiss on my head.

"Did you get your pictures from the yearbook?" He asks me.

"Plenty." I reply with a smile.

"Why are we watching this again?" He asks.

"Because it's a good show. I'm sure you'll like it." I told him.

"We're already on the fifth episode and I don't understand it." He states. "The dude would rather die than marry that Daphne girl. Then who else would become duke? People need to think."

I chuckle. I listen to Ash go on and on about it.

"Ash, this is a show." I told him, chuckling.

"But it makes me mad. What type of brother gonna fucking marry off his sister to some ugly ass man? Good thing Simon beat his ass. Someone had to." I laugh at his words.

We came to the cabin scene where Daphne and Simon... you know. I cover my eyes and I hear Ashton laugh from beside me.

"What the fuck?! Why they showing his bare ass?" Ash shouts and I chuckle.

"They getting it in... I see you." He says and I groan. He laughs and kisses my cheek.

For the next 30 minutes, we were watching tv and all Ash did was make comments about it. It was now ready to head to AJ's party.