013. Sister Fight

-Gracia's POV-

I'm eating dinner with Callie. She cooked baked rigatoni. It was quiet. I don't know why, neither of us really talk when we're eating dinner.

"When do you think mom and dad are coming back?" I finally ask her, dreading the silence.

"I don't know. Soon." She replies bluntly.

"Ok, what's wrong?" I ask her.

"I don't know, Gracie. Maybe it's because you broke curfew." She folds her arms across her chest. I sigh and close my eyes.

"I still got home, that's all that matters." I roll my eyes.

"Gracie, I gave you a specific time to be here! Instead you're out late fucking a guy who's not even your boyfriend!" She yells. I gasp. She thinks I'm a slut too?

Tears fill my eyes. I get up from the table and ran upstairs. I ran to my room and lock the door. I grab my phone and texted Ashton.

Me: We can't be doing what we're doing. My own sister thinks I'm a slut and I can't. I can't take that from her.

I played some somber music and put on my earbuds. I cry and cry until I can't anymore. We're not even together so why are we doing this? I like him a lot but I can't take being called a slut.

My phone pinged and I pick it up. It's Ashton.

Ash 💕: i can't do that. u don't want to either.

He's right. I like him too much. I'm upset, yes, but whatever we have, I don't want it to end.

Me: I'm sorry. You're right. I'm just upset right now. I'll see you tomorrow.

I place my phone down and drown into my music. I hear Callie knocking at my door but I ignore it. I don't wanna talk to her. At least, not right now. How could she say something like that to me? After what she's done... no. That's too far.

Ash 💕: im sorry that ur upset. ill get u some ice cream to feel better

I smile. How can a guy I used to hate turn into a guy I can't stand to not be around. It's like no matter what, he finds a way to make me feel like I'm something. And Serena of course.

Me: Are you going to come here?

Ash 💕: not today, silly. tmrw at lunch

Me: Oh. I'm so stupid lol

Ash 💕: no, ur cute 🥰

I blush and out my phone down. I turn off my music and just sit and watch Hulu on my tv. I don't hear knocking. I hear Callie downstairs, probably cleaning the kitchen.

In the middle of watching my show, I had got another text but it's from Serena.

Rena 🥰: hey wyd??

Me: Nothing. What's wrong?

Rena 🥰: ok um... aj asked me to be his gf

Me: Are you kidding? Say yes!

Rena 🥰: lmao ok

I know Serena likes him a lot so yeah I'm gonna hype her up. I smile, knowing my best friend is happy.

I hear a knock at my door. I roll my eyes. I get up and unlock my door and lay back down, facing away from the door.

I hear my door open and I sigh. I feel my bed dip at the end. A hand touches my ankle.

"I'm sorry, Gracie. I really am." I hear Callie.

"It's fine." I say quietly.

"But it isn't. I shouldn't have said it that way. I was just worried." She says.

"I came home. It wasn't late and I'm sorry that I did. But I'm not a slut, Callie. Everybody's calling me that, I can't take it from my sister too." I say and feel tears coming to my eyes but I don't let them fall.

"Who's calling you a slut?" She asks.

"People who don't approve of me and Ash." I reply.

"Don't listen to them. I think you and Ashton would be a beautiful couple. I just don't want you doing things under the influence of him." She says.

"And I understand that. I wouldn't do things I wouldn't normally do. I just really like him. He makes me feel like I'm not the person I've always thought I was." I told her.

"I'm really sorry, Gracie. I love you, alright?" She says.

I sigh. "I love you too, Callie and it's okay."

She rubs my back once more and gets up and leaves. I'm now by myself. I started getting really tired so I took off my glasses and put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I changed into my pajamas which had little tiny cupcakes on them. Don't make fun of me, they're cute. I got a text and of course, it's Ash.

Ash 💕: u feelin better??

Me: Lol yes

Ash 💕: good. u bein sad ruins my mood

Me: I'm sorry :((

Ash 💕: syt at school bbg <33

Me: See you tomorrow.

I set my phone down and plugged it up. I then turned on my tv and watched some until I fell asleep.

-Ashton's POV-

I feel bad for Gracie. I know she's not a slut but someone's always calling her that. Part of it is my fault. My shitty family.

I'm about to go to sleep until my phone rings. Ugh, it's my dad. I pick up and place the phone to my ear.

"What?" I reply, frustrated.

"-Son, could we talk for a minute?" I hear him ask.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"-Listen Ashton, I'm sorry about how Rachel had acted to you and your girlfriend." He says.

I'm not even going to correct him about Gracie being my girlfriend. I really want her to but I'm scared that I'll hurt her again. Either by my words or my hands.

"It's cool, I guess." I sigh.

"-I don't want us being on bad terms." He spoke.

"Are you really filing for full custody of me?" I had to ask.

"-I was going to. I didn't know if Austin was taking care of you well."

"You wouldn't know. You're with your girlfriend and her kids. Austin's doing an amazing job and I want to stay here with him." I speak my truth.

There's no way I was going to let my dad taking me away from my brother. He's been a better dad than our dad has been. That feels so wrong to say but it's the truth.

"-I'm sorry about that, son. I won't file for full custody of you. You are technically an adult."

"Yeah. I got school tomorrow so I've gotta go to bed. I'm getting tired." To be honest, this conversation was boring me.

"-Ok. Goodnight, son."

"Yeah, bye." I hang up the phone.

I want him to feel the same way I felt when he left us for another woman. Hurt, dismissed, betrayed. Everything. I want him to feel what he's done to me.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So, Ashton is kinda telling how he's feeling. Gracia's gonna be a huge influence on him. Next update on Tuesday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!