031. Good Day

-Gracia's POV-

Another school day. This weekend was awesome, I didn't want it to end. Mom and Dad had taken me and Callie to downtown. We went to this cafe and it was just so amazing.

My dad has also given Ash another chance and finally got to really know him. He also met my friends. I was so happy that everything was alright.

I walked in the bathroom to do my routine. While brushing my teeth, Ash FaceTimed me. I answered and he pops up smiling. I chuckle.

We had talked until I was done with brushing my teeth. I then had to leave because I had to take a shower. I was in the shower for at least 15 minutes.

Once I got out, I placed a towel on my body. I had plunged through my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I finally chose one and got dressed.

 I finally chose one and got dressed

(^^^Gracia's outfit^^^)

I had finally looked over my outfit and I looked as cute as a strawberry. I honestly don't know where that came from. I chuckled at myself.

"Gracie!" I hear my father call from downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and my water bottle.

I walk downstairs and breakfast for today is oatmeal with fruit. I see that honey is drizzled on the top and I eat up.

"Also, Ash is picking me up." I tell my parents.

"That's okay, sweetheart. Make sure your back by 6pm. I know you do homework with your friends." Dad says.

"I will." I told him.

I spent the rest of my time sitting at the breakfast island while scrolling through Instagram. I go to Ash's story and I smile. He videos himself driving and his caption was: picking my my baby girl 💕

He loves me so much. And I love him just as much. I smile once I hear a honk outside. I kiss and hugged my parents and Callie goodbye and walk out.

I see Ash in his car and I smile widely. This weekend with him was amazing. He took me on a date. Not some fancy restaurant but just time with him. Then after, we went back to his place and you can already guess.

I place my backpack in his back seat and get in the passenger seat. I look at him and giggle. He was smiling and I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"You look beautiful today." He says. "Beautiful and all mine." He takes my hand in mine.

"We're gonna be late." I tell him and he drives.

We get to school and people clear way for us. I don't know how I exactly feel about people looking at me as if I'm some queen. I'm just an ordinary girl.

"Well, if it isn't the school's most popular couple." A girl comes up. "Pictures for the yearbook?" She asks.

Ash and I take three photos from the girl and she thanked us and walked away. We walk to AJ, Serena, Chase, Gwen and Noah and Serena looks a bit offended.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Most popular couple? Wow." She says.

"Rena, you're the one who hypes us up on your Instagram." I tell her with a chuckle.

"Exactly. If I were to go on your story right now, it would be Ash and CiCi walking in." Gwen states with a chuckle.

"Well, time to delete it now." Serena says and I laugh.

~

School today was the regular. Mrs. White, our math teacher, told us that she was pregnant. I was pretty happy for her and so was Ash, even though he doesn't really like her that much.

I was at Ash's house, as always, doing homework. I fix my glasses on my face and sigh, being stuck on a problem. I feel little kisses on my shoulder. I smile.

"Not right now, Ash." I tell him and he chuckles.

"You're stressing out. Let me ease that stress." He whispers and that alone makes me want him.

I have to admit, ever since he took my virginity, I've been wanting him more and more each day. We don't do it everyday though, that's not healthy. But we do it often. Mostly on weekends.

"Come on, babe. Let me please your body the way it should be pleased." He kisses my shoulder again. I sigh and give in. I do want him.

"Ok." I say softly.

I lay on his bed and he lays above me. He doesn't hesitate to roughly kiss my lips and I kiss back. I love his roughness, his dominance. I want it.

"Mm." I moan when his hand unbuckles my pants. His fingers go to my bare clit and circles on it, I sigh.

"Tell me you want me." He says.

"Ash, I want you. I want you, please." I beg, I really want and need him.

For the next couple of minutes, he made love to me. A lot of people would probably be judging us but I honestly don't care because I love him and this is what people who love each other do.

We were done and I pull up my pants. I hear him chuckling. I turn around to look at him. "What are you laughing at?" I ask him.

"You're just too cute." He says. I smile.

I straddle his lap and lean down to kiss his lips. He kisses back and I move my hips, moving my hands around in his hair. The kiss slows down and I pull away.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you more." He says and I giggle.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was short... lol but stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!