003. Chloe And Comments

~Gracia's POV~

Finally, school is over. The best part was that Ashton hasn't bothered me anymore that day. I was walking back home since Callie was still working her work shift.

Once I got back home, I walked in. Just me. And Chloe who'll be here in about 2 hours. I go upstairs to do any homework for my classes.

I finished homework after 30 minutes. I change out of my clothes and into something more comfy.

 I change out of my clothes and into something more comfy

(^^^ Gracia's outfit ^^^)

I'm now feeling more comfortable now. I pick up my phone when I hear a ping. It's a notification from Instagram. I barely post on Instagram. Somebody commented under my recent post.

xoxo.serena: beautiful 🤩

Who's Serena. I go to her page and she is so beautiful. Me? Beautiful?! Nah, I'm not gonna take that. Because I'm a polite person, I responded.

gracia.oconner: xoxo.serena Me? No, you ❤️

I smile. Someone's actually being nice to me. For once. I don't have any friends in school or really anybody who notices me. I follow her and in an instant, she follows me back.

I smile while walking downstairs. I pull out a peanut butter and jelly uncrustable from the fridge. I snacked on that, along with an orange before Chloe comes over.

Our grandparents wants Callie and I in her life so they bring her two days a week. I love spending my time with her while I can. She also comes with them to Sunday dinner every Sunday.

My ringtone goes off and it's Callie calling. I pick up and place the phone to my ear while munching.

"What's up?" I ask.

"-Are you home?" She asks.

"Yep. Safe and sound." I reply.

"-Is Chloe there yet?"

"Not yet."

"-When she does, please text me."

"I will, sis. See you when you get home.

"-Alright, bye. Love you."

"Love you too." She then hangs up the phone.

I look around the empty and quiet house. It's so quiet, you could hear a mouse if there was any. I get another ping from my phone. Another notification from Instagram. It's Ashton.