040. Hah

-Ashton's POV-

Gracie was peacefully sleeping on my chest after a rough round of sex. She's so beautiful and I love how her body submits under mine. I wore her out, most likely. I trace my finger across her smooth cheek.

I'm so excited for the summer. Mainly because when I turn 18, I'll get full ownership of my new condo and Gracie might move in with me. That itself, makes everything better. And even if she doesn't move in, she'll come over most of the time.

She's so beautiful. And all mine. I admire her beauty under the moonlight. She seems to spend more time with me on the weekends. I don't mind it though because I'm lost without her presence.

After a few, her eyes open and she smiles once she sees me. "Hi." She whispers.

"Hey." I say, chuckling. She's so beautiful.

"You wore me out. Again." She says. I laugh.

"Mhm, yeah. But you enjoyed it." I say.

"I did." She says. She leans up and looks around for a shirt to put on. She grabs my t-shirt. I love how she always wears my shirts. I think it's pretty cute. "You can drive me back home tomorrow morning. Chloe's coming."

"I love that little stinker." I say. I have learned more about Chloe. She's such a cute, sweet soul. "Will Callie mind you staying?" I ask.

"She doesn't really care much." She replies chuckling. "She knows about you and my... activities." She says, hinting about sex.

"Isn't it weird knowing your sister knows about us having sex?" I ask her.

"Yeah but at the same time, no." She replies and I chuckle.

I sit up and put on my pants and she sits on my lap. I hold her waist and kiss her cheek. She smiles and snuggles against me. "I love you." She says.

"I love you more, my baby." I tell her. She giggles and I smile. Her giggles make me feel good inside.

We sit in that position for a while. She sighs and plays with my necklaces and bracelets. She loves touching stuff. She's really restless, I've noticed.

"When did you fall in love with me?" She suddenly asks. "And why did you bully me all throughout high school?"

"Because I liked you a lot. I couldn't stay away from you. Whenever you wouldn't show up to school, I felt so fucking terrible because your presence just made my day." I tell her. "I shouldn't have bullied you, though."

She chuckles. "I'm glad we're together now." She says. "You make me happy."

"And you make me happy." I tell her and she giggles. I kiss her cheek and she snuggles more against me.

~Gracia's POV~

Ash was driving me back home because Chloe was already there and she was asking for me. I feel so happy to see her and to spend time with her. She's like my other best friend.

Once we got there, I opened the door with my house key and walk in. Chloe was sitting, talking to Callie and my grandparents. She sees me and Ash. "Aunt Gigi, Uncle Ash!" She says.

I chuckle as she runs up to hug Ash and he picks her up and holds her on his hip. "What's going on, little one?" He asks her.

"I was telling Mommy about my new friend." She tells him.

I go up and hug my grandparents. Ash comes and shakes their hands, introducing himself. "I'm glad you finally found your happiness, Gigi." Papa tells me.

"He does make me really happy." I tell him.

"That's nice. We have to go now but we'll be by later to pick her up." Nana tells me and I nod.

Callie then tells us that she has to go to work so we're gonna watch Chloe for a couple of hours. Chloe sits on Ashton's lap and plays with him.

"You like being an Uncle Ash?" I ask him with a chuckle.

"I keep telling her she can just call me Ash but Uncle Ash is better." He tells me. "Gigi, though?" He asks.

I chuckle. "It's a nickname that my grandparents had made up." I tell him. "Chloe, do you wanna call me Gracie?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "Mm-nm, it's Gigi." She says and I chuckle.

"Can't you just call me Ash?" Ashton asks her.

She giggles. "No because it's Uncle Ash." She tells him and we both chuckle.

We've spent over an hour with Chloe. She's always been a breath of fresh air and the light to my darken days. She had to leave unfortunately because she had a play date with her friends. Callie was still at work and Ash and I called our friends and asked if they could come over.

30 minutes passed and they were all here. Noah and Gwen, as well. "Nice house, Gracie." Gwen says. I smile.

"Thank you." I say. "I'm honestly so bored so what do you guys wanna do?" I ask them.

"We can go upstairs and watch some porn." Chase says.

"Ew." I say and they laugh. "That's not an option." I gasp. "We could bake." I suggest.

"Bake what, perhaps?" Serena asks.

"Anything." I reply. "Cookies, truffles, I don't know." I say.

"Or maybe we could go to the diner and just hang there." Ash says.

I chuckle. "That sounds like a better idea." I say and they nod their heads in agreement.

We all drive to the diner and got seated right away. Hanging with my friends again made me feel so amazing. I haven't got this in a while.

Rena laughs. "Gracie, so have you and Ash been getting it in recently?" She asks.

I gasp. "Rena! Are you fucking kidding?" I say.

They all went quiet. "Since when did our little Gracie carry such language." Chase says.

"Ever since she told that bitch, Alice off." Gwen says and I nod. "I'm still shocked at that."

"I'm not." Ash says, chewing on a fry. "She had it coming to her."

"True."

He holds a fry to my lips and I giggle and chewed a piece off. He leans down and kissed my lips. He's so cute. I lean on his shoulder and watched as our friends loudly engaged in weird conversations.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've reached writers block and don't know what to write about so that's why I haven't been updating lately. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!