042. Summer

~Gracia's POV~

"You are an amazing student." Mrs. White tells me, hugging me tightly. "It's been an honor being your teacher and keep those grades up."

"I will." I say. "Thank you for being an amazing teacher."

"Oh, child, just doing my job." She chuckles. "Now, go on and enjoy your summer break." She says and I smile.

"You too, Mrs. White." I left the classroom and waved one good time before walking to my locker.

While gathering my things, someone taps my shoulder. It's my literature teacher, Mr. Potruly. "Hello, Ms. Gracia."

"Hi." I say.

He sighs. "You've worked really hard this year. You're majoring in literature in college, yes?" He asks.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"I've written some fabulous notes about you to our state college. If they get it and think about it, they may offer you an English scholarship." He says.

I gasp. "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, Mr. Potruly. I appreciate it." I tell him.

"No worries, kid." He says. "I know I've been a bit tough on you this year. That's because I know how smart you are. Don't ever change that. Now you have a fantastic summer." He tells me and walks away.

"You too." I call and he looks back one last time and smiles at me. Ok, maybe he's not so bad of a teacher.

I feel someone crash into me and it's Serena. "Girl, summer is finally here! Any plans?" She asks.

"Not that I know of." I tell her with a chuckle. "What about you?" I ask.

"Nope!" She says. "Hot girl summer is finally here." She says and I laugh.

"You're a big Stallion fan." I tell her. She's in love with Megan Thee Stallion.

"You know it." She says. "Why don't you and Gwen come over sometime tonight and we can hang out. Just us girls." She suggests.

"That'll be fun. I'm sure my parents would go for it." I tell her.

"Your parents would go for what?" I hear Chase. We turn around and AJ, Chase, Gwen, Ash and Noah were all behind us.

"I'm just trying to see if Gwen and CiCi could come hang with me at my house. It's a girl thing so no boys invited." Rena says.

"Awww. I can't hang with my baby tonight." Ash wraps his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek.

Rena sighs. "You guys have all summer and also, you will be living together so no. Not tonight, Ashy." Rena tells him.

He chuckles. "Fine then. Us guys are gonna find something to do." He says. We were now in the parking lot. "Babe, I'll drive you home." He tells me.

"Ok." I say and kiss his lips.

"My mom would be cool with it." Gwen says. "Gracie, just ask yours."

"I will. Hopefully she says yes." I tell them.

"Your parents love us." Rena says.

I chuckle. She wasn't wrong. My parents do love them and every time they come over, my parents insist on them staying for dinner. They just love seeing me happy.

"Ok. I'll see you guys later." AJ says. "Rena, you wanna hang for a bit?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll call my brother and tell him that you're picking me up." She says. She walks and hugs me. "See you later, girl."

"See you later." I say.

All our friends leave and Ash and I get into his car. He places his hand on my thigh. "You don't have to come straight home, do you?" He asks.

"No. My parents know I hang out with you for a bit after school." I tell him.

"Good." He rubs his hand against my cheek and I smile.

We get to his house and up to his room. I was laying my head on his chest while he rubbed my legs. This has been a normal routine for us and now that it's summer, I can imagine the things we'll be doing.

"I love you." I hear him say and kisses my head. "I just can't wait until we have our own place. We'll be so happy." He says.

I look up at him and smile. "I know we will. But we can't move until I turn 18 in October." I tell him and chuckle.

He sighs. "Don't make me think about it." He groans and I laugh. "Will you have fun with Serena tonight?" He asks.

"I'm sure I will." I tell him. "I haven't really hung out with her in a while so it'll be fun." I say.

"I feel like that's my fault that you guys don't hang out with her anymore." He says.

"No, baby, it's not." I tell him. "We all had things, which was school but now that it's summer, we can hang out more." I say. My stomach growls.

"Did you not eat today?" He asks. He sounds serious.

"I did. I just didn't eat lunch today. No biggie." I say. I honestly haven't been able to work up an appetite these last few weeks because we had our SAT's and I really wanted to do good on them.

"You need to eat." He tells me. "You hear me?" He asks and I nod.

"I will, Ash. I promise." I tell him.

He's always on my about me eating. He hates when I don't eat because he doesn't want me to turn it into a habit. I don't either so I don't give him attitude. I look up at him and he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry I'm so hard on you, baby." He says. "I just worry about you a lot." He tells me.

"You don't have to, Ash." I tell him. "I'm fine, I always will be. And if there's a shift, I'll make sure you're the first to know."

He smiles and kisses my lips. I kiss back. I feel his tongue across my bottom lip and just to tease a bit, I don't give him access straight away. He groans at that.

I giggle and he pulls away. "Stop doing that." He says.

"Or what?" I ask.

"Or I'll make you beg under me." He kisses my lips. "Beg for my touch." My cheeks. "My tongue." My neck. "And this..." he brought my hand to his growing crotch. I gasp and pulled it away.

"Ashton!" I laugh. "You're so naughty."

"Only for you." He says. I giggle again. I got a text from my mom, telling me to come home.

"I gotta go back home." I tell him.

He groans and gets up. He drives me back home and now we were in my driveway. He leans forward and kiss my lips. "Have fun with Rena and Gwen tonight."

"I will. I love you." I say.

"Love you more."

I got out of his car and made my way inside of the house. I had greeted my parents and my sister and went up to my room. I'm so glad that summer is finally here!

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!