056. Birthday

/Two months later/

~ Ashton's POV ~

I rubbed CiCi's back as she was sleeping on my chest. She's so cute, it's killing me. Her birthday is in two weeks. She'll be 18. For my 18th birthday, the crew and I, along with Callie and Chloe, went to the diner and had a mini celebration. It was totally awesome.

I had planned something for CiCi's birthday. The only people I've told was Chase and Callie. I'm honestly glad they could keep this a secret. I look down at her. She's fully on birth control now, as well. That means no more condoms!

She stirs on my chest. She groans and rubs her eyes. She looks up at me and smiles. She chuckles. "How long was I asleep for?" She asks.

I kiss her head. "Not long." I say. "It seems like I wore you out." I say and she lightly smacks my chest. She lays back down and I stroke her hair. "Your birthday's coming up." I say and she nods. "You excited?"

She nods. "Mm-hm." She hums. "I'm so excited that I'm gonna move in with you in this beautiful apartment that I had decorated." She says and I chuckle. She decorated the apartment for my birthday. It was honestly really good. Color themes are navy blue and gray.

"I'm excited too." I tell her. I hover above her and she smiles. I lean down and kiss her lips gently. I need her again. I caress her breasts in my hands.

She groans and pull away. "Come on, I'm sore. Three rounds and you wanna go again?" She asks and I chuckle and kiss the tip of her nose.

"I'll go run us a bath." I say and she nods. I grabbed my shorts and placed them on and walked in the bathroom. I run water in the bathtub and let it fill. I added bubbles and lavender essential oil and let it finish.

I walked out and remove the duvet from her beautiful body. I picked her up bridal style and carried her in the bathroom. I set her down and got in. I motioned for her to get in front of me and she did. She relaxed as soon as her back hit my chest.

She groans. "This is so relaxing." She says.

I nod. "I added oils. I know how much you love lavender." I say and she nods. I rub her shoulders. She sighs and I kiss her cheek. "You're so beautiful." I tell her.

She chuckles. "You tell me that all the time." She says and I chuckle.

"Because I just can't get over how beautiful you are." I say and she turns her head and kisses my lips softly. I kiss her shoulder, making her giggle. Her laugh is the best thing in the world.

We stayed in the bath for another 15 minutes and soon got out because it was starting to get a bit cold. I got out first and wrapped a towel around my lower half. I grabbed CiCi's hand and led her out and gave her a towel. She wrapped it around her chest. She smiles at me and I chuckle and kiss her lips.

I walked back in the room and changed into different clothes. She put on the clothes she had on before. "It's still early. Do you wanna maybe watch a movie and eat some ice cream?" I ask her.

She nods. "Did you get the right kind?" She asks and I laugh.

"I learned from my mistake the last time. I did in fact, get you the right kind." I tell her and she chuckles and walks out of the room.

She comes back with two spoons, her tub of ice cream and a medium bag of Doritos. She hands the Doritos to me and one of the spoons she had in her hand. "I'll share some with you." She says and I chuckle.

"I don't want any, babe. It's your ice cream. I bought it for you." I say and set the spoon down on the table next to me. "Come here. Let's watch the movie." I say and she nods. She lays against my chest and eats her ice cream.