017. Shy

-Ashton's POV-

I felt so happy when I told her I loved her. She thought that I wasn't going to say it back but I did. I did because it's true.

I'm so in love with Gracia O'Connor. I offered to drive her home after school. She insisted that she hangs with me for right now. She hasn't asked if she's my girlfriend and I'm glad she didn't. I would've said the same thing I've been thinking which is I don't know.

We walk upstairs into my room. She sits down and pulls out her binder, getting started on her homework. I roll my eyes and groan playfully.

"Do you really wanna do homework right now?" I ask, pulling the binder away from her.

I'm so close and if I moved another inch, my lips would've came crashing to hers. To tease her a bit, I move so my lips swift quickly along hers. I can see her shivering.

I chuckle and finally kissed her lips, not wanting her to be more aroused than she already is. I sit beside her.

"Yes, I have to so I don't forget." She says.

She fixes her glasses on her face. I never really seen her without them off. She'll still look as beautiful as she is now. There's no doubt in that.

"Ugh, no homework. Not right now. You're with me." I say and nuzzle my face in her neck, placing little kisses.

I hear her sigh. "Ok, you win." She chuckles and places her binder to the side.

She giggles as I put all my weight on her, making her lay down. I hover above her. I lean down and place my lips on hers, kissing her sweetly. She looks up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper and I see her blush. She turns her face to hide her perfectly red cheeks. I chuckle.

"Thank you." She says softly. I kiss her cheek.

"Don't get shy on me, baby." I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

She giggles and sits up. She leans forward and puts her lips on mine, moving them against. I'll always enjoy kissing her beautiful lips. She climbs so that she's straddling me.

Her arms are around my neck and my hands are on her waist as she's kissing my lips tenderly. She pulls away and I smile.

"I love you." I say. She looks at me. She smiles.

"I- I love you too, Ash." She says.

"Don't say 'too.' It sounds weird." I say. I've never told someone other than my mom that I loved her.

She always used to tell me and I never said 'too.' I've always said I love you. Never too.

Gracie chuckles. "I love you, Ash." She says and I kiss the tip of her nose.

"Let's do something." I tell her, looking in her hazel eyes.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Anything you want." I told her, rubbing her arm.

"How about me, you, Chase, Serena and AJ all go to the diner and do our homework." She suggests.

I groan. "Ugh, fine. Call Serena and I'll call my friends." I say and she giggles.

After getting them both to agree, I walk back and Gracie tells me that Serena agrees to it as well. We all have 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th period together.