022. Be Mine...?

~Gracia's POV~

Ash and I were in his room. Both of us sitting on his bed, not a word. I sigh, wanting him to say something. Anything.

"Gracie. I'm so sorry." I hear him whisper. I look over to him. Looks like he's trying to control tears. He looks over to me and his eyes are watery.

"Ash. Don't." I say and scoot closer to him. I climbed on his lap, straddling him. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so fucking sorry that I didn't believe you. And for calling you that awful name. And for this morning. I didn't mean it. Any of it, you have to believe me." He says, now looking up in my eyes.

He placed little kisses on my cheek and finally gave me a peck on my lips. I soothe my fingers in his hair and gave a kiss on his forehead. He sniffs and lean his head back in my shoulder.

"I was so hurt, Gracie. So fucking hurt at the thought of you with another guy, I just lost it." He says. Hurt? Ash has never been this open with me.

"I'm sorry." I say. I kiss his head. He leans up to look up at me again.

"Don't say sorry for shit I've done. Don't apologize for that. I don't deserve you." He says seriously, looking into my eyes. He's angry but with himself. I can see that now.

Calm him down.

I lean my head down so my head was nuzzled in his neck and hugged him. I place little kisses on his collarbone.

"I'm so sorry." He says, voice cracking. I look up at him and he's covering his face.

"Ashton, don't cry. It's okay." I say, trying to get him to stop. I kiss his cheek multiple times.

He wraps his arms around me, I feel his wet tears on my shoulder but he's not sobbing. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back.

"I love you." I say. I get out of the hug so I can kiss his lips.

"I love you." He says, caressing my cheek. I close my eyes and smile.

His lips come onto mine and he loves them against mine, kissing me gently. I kiss him back and cup his face in my hands. We both pull away slowly.

"Be my girlfriend, Gracie." He whispers. What?

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"Be my girlfriend." He says. He placed his palm on my cheek and caresses it with his thumb.

"I thought- but you said you never did dating." I say, leaning into his touch.

"That's because of something that happened in our freshmen year. It was so terrible, I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it." He says.

"You can tell me if you want." I told him. He sighs.

"There was this girl. Her name was Amy. Beautiful girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice personality. Really brung out the good in me. Until I caught her cheating on me with my best friend at the time, Rick. Said the only reason she had gotten with me was to get closer to him." He says and I immediately felt bad. "That's the only reason I never dated. I couldn't trust no girl after her. She broke my heart bad, Gracie. Very badly."

I just sat there, rubbing his shoulder. I lean down and place soft kisses on his forehead, then his cheek. He looks up at me with his beautiful green eyes. I cup his face in my two palms and connected my nose with his. Our foreheads together. He closed his eyes.

"I would never, ever do that to you. Never." I whisper and he nods. "I love you. You were my first kiss, and you'll be my first boyfriend. I'll always stay faithful to you."