035. Explore w/ Me

Warning: it will get steamy! You can read thru or you can skip.

~Gracia's POV~

Ash rubbed my back as I laid on his chest. It was silent for almost 45 minutes. He didn't wanna talk. We kissed a couple of times but soon he wanted us to rest. His eyes were pink from his sobbing.

I need to know what's wrong. I don't want him like this. "Baby, at least tell me what's going on? Please?" I beg.

He sighs. "I can't talk about it right now. I don't want to." He says.

I kiss his jaw. "I'm here. Whenever you want to. Okay?"

He just nods. My phone vibrates from his nightstand and I went to stand up to go get it. He pulls me back down. "Don't go. Stay." He whispers.

"It could be my mom. I have to go get it." I tell him. He soon lets me go.

I have texts from Callie. I sigh, getting ready to open them.

Callie 🤍: hey, u ok? mom and dad are gone but I see ur still not home.

Me: I'm fine but gone where?

Callie 🤍: idk I didn't ask. Where r u?

Me: I'm with Ash, he's upset

Callie 🤍: ok, don't be late

Me: I won't.

I place my phone down and walk back to Ash to lay back on his chest. We've been laying in silence for a while. He strokes my hair and I look up at him.

"My mom wasn't a good person." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She was a druggie." He says. I feel terrible. "My dad and Austin told me that she would give Austin cigarettes at 11 and she tried to put shit up my nose when I was 6 sleeping." He says and I gasp.

"Oh, baby." I lean up and kiss his lips.

"I'm not worried about it. I just wish I knew sooner." He says. He sounds devastated.

"I knew you had a close relationship with her. I'm so sorry." I say

"Well, that's ruined. But it's okay because I have you and you're all I need." He says and I smile.

"I love you." I tell him, reassuring him that I'm always gonna stay.

"I love you more." He says and kisses my head. I smile. "I'm so sorry. About the other day. I assumed and accused and that wasn't cool of me as a boyfriend." He says.

"It's okay, Ash." I say. I really wasn't worried about it anymore.

"No, it isn't. I freaked out on you. Compared you to my ex, that wasn't cool." He says. "I love you very much."

"I love you too." I tell him.

He climbs over me and hovers above me. He stares in my eyes. I see lust in his. I know what he wants. And I'm not gonna deny him of it.

His lips go to my neck and he kisses passionately, making me breath heavily. I swear he knows how to make me fall under his spell.

"You're mine." He whispers in between little kisses.

"I'm yours." I repeat and he groans. He pulls away from my neck and soon kissed me like his life depended on it.

The kiss was rough and deep and passionate. Just the way I like it. His hands were traveling everywhere on my body. He pulls down my pants and then my underwear.

He looks at me and I smile. He kisses my neck again and soon my breasts and my chest and then down to my stomach. I moan. I'm loving this right now.

He stares at my core and then at me. He then comes back up to kiss my lips. "I wanna pleasure you so bad. I wanna make you moan my name. I wanna make you feel so good." He says making me moan. He's making me feel these sexual feelings.

"Ash." I whisper.

"Beg me." He grabs my jaw, kissing me more roughly. He pulls away. "Beg me." He says again.

"Oh, please. Please make me feel good." I whine. I want him to do this.

"That's a good girl." He says and I shiver.

He goes back down and kisses my thighs. I then feel his lips on my core and I gasp. His tongue runs along my clit and I moan loudly. I cover my mouth with my hand to reduce the noise.

He groans and continues to lick and suck and kiss on my core, making me a moaning mess. I feel so good right now. He knows how to make me feel good. I feel a huge amount of pleasure and I didn't want it to go away.

"Oh, Ash." I moan his name. I fist his hair in my hands and push him down further, wanting more.

This encouraged him to go faster and I grind against his face. I might feel embarrassed after but I don't care. I feel so good. I've never heard of anything like this. I was always so innocent, so oblivious to everything.

My whole body shakes and I feel this wave of ecstasy. I moan against my hand. "Ash- ahh- oh my go- Ash, please more!" I beg.

I moan so loudly as I came. I was breathing heavily after that. I feel Ash licking my juices and I moan softly. I couldn't take anymore.

He comes back up and kisses me. I kiss him deeply. My heavy breathing and soft moans mixing with the kiss. I taste myself on his tongue. It's so erotic.

He pulls away. "You taste so good, baby girl." He whispers and I chuckle.

"I've never felt anything like that before. It feels so pleasant." I tell him.

"Mhm." He hums and kiss my lips again. "I wanted to show you more. That's all." He says.

"Thank you for showing me more." I say. "I feel so good now."

"Have you ever touched yourself?" He asked and I gasp at his question.

"No. Like self pleasure?" I ask and he nods. "Oh no."

"You should try. It's easy." He says and I blush, feeling a little shy about me ever doing that.

"Do you do it? Pleasure yourself?" I ask him, feeling curious.

He chuckles. "Sometimes. It happens when I'm horny. Usually when I'm thinking about you and your sweet little body." He says. I chuckle.

"Does it feel good?" I ask him. I don't know why I wanna know this stuff. It's not like I will be doing it.

"Yeah. But not as good when I'm making love to you." He says and I smile. "You have to go home now. It's almost 8. I'll drive you." He says.

I pick up my pants from the floor and put them on. He watches and chuckles as I do so. I blush, knowing he was staring at my bare bottom. Nothing he hasn't seen before.

He drives me home. I give him a kiss on his lips and walk inside. Dinner was already done. I sat down and ate dinner with my family.

They can never find out about the activities I do with Ash. They would kill me for it.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me tell you... it is steamy lol. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!