023. #grashton

~Gracia's POV~

Ashton has made it official between us quickly. Technically, Serena did because she was the one who told most people before Ash could make us official.

I was getting dressed while on FaceTime with Ash. Don't worry, he couldn't see my body. He just wanted to FaceTime so he can "see my face." He's so cute, I swear.

"Babe?" He calls and I put my face in the camera. He smiles. "There she is." And took a FaceTime photo. I gasped and chuckled.

"Stop, you always do that." I playfully complain.

"That's because you're so cute. I want people to know that you're mine." He says and I chuckle.

I picked a cute outfit to put on. I set it on my bed and picked up my phone. I turned the camera around so he could see and he chuckles.

"That will definitely look cute on you." I hear him say and I blush. Thank goodness he wasn't there to take a screenshot of that.

I put on my outfit while I can hear him doing whatever he was doing in his room. I soon finished and looked in the mirror. I do look cute.

(^^^Gracia's outfit^^^)

"Hopefully this doesn't get dress-coded." I say as I brush out my hair, placing it in a ponytail.

"It shouldn't. They can't see your belly button and staff don't really dress-code anymore." I hear a voice say but it's not Ashton's. It's Serena.

I look and I see Chase, AJ and Serena in our call. Ask must've added them. We all love to do group FaceTime. I'm glad I have finally found a group of friends.

"Guys, we'll see y'all in school." I said chuckling.

"I told them, babe but Serena started texting me in all caps." He said and I chuckle.

"Ok, if y'all really want us to leave, we'll go. See you two at school." Chase says and they left.

"Now it's just us again." He says and I smile.

"Babe, I gotta go eat breakfast but after I'll pick you up. I love you." He says and kisses the camera.

I blew a kiss. "I love you." I say and he hangs up.

It's still hard to get used to having a boyfriend. I've never had one and Ash was my former bully so some may say that it's weird but to me it isn't. Love is love. I love him and he loves me.

~

Ash and I were walking hand in hand into the school building. Eyes were on us. For the first time, I didn't care. I smiled and leaned into him, feeling confident.

It's crazy how in the beginning of junior year, I was this nerd who was getting bullied by a guy who she's had feelings for a while and had no confidence and no friends. Now everything's different.

We stop at his locker where Serena and AJ were. He chuckles when they look at us as if they've never seen a couple before.

"You two are so cute. Check my Instagram story." She says. I look at him and check her story. It was us walking in and she captioned it 'Grashton' with heart emojis.

"Grashton?" I asked.

"You guys' ship name. I thought it would be cute." She says and I laugh.

"It's cute." I say and Ash hugs me from the back.

The bell rings and we all head to class. Ash was in most of my classes and he made some changes to seat arrangements so he could be sat next to me.

~

School was now over finally and since it's a Friday, we have no homework. Ash and I were at his house. He had my hand in his and was drawing lines on my palms. He draws a heart and other beautiful shapes.

"Babe?" He calls.

"Hmm?" I look up at him and he smiles. "What?" I ask.

"You're so cute." He says and I roll my eyes. "I'm serious, come here." He says.

I turn over so I'm above him. He stares up into my eyes and I stare into his. I need his lips. I lean down and kiss his lips sweetly.

He turns us over so that he's above me and kisses my lips sweetly. I smile into the kiss when he caressed my cheek softly, feeling my soft skin. He traces his fingers on my cheek.

The kiss deepens once he pushes me more into him. He pushes his tongue in my mouth, making me let out a soft moan. He pulls away and I miss his lips already.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispers and kisses me again.

He leans his head down and kisses my neck. He starts sucking on my sweet spot, making me let out a soft sigh in pleasure.

"You like that?" He asks and I nod. He chuckles. "I can't wait to take you, baby." He continues to lay kisses on my neck and cheek.

"Take me? As in... my virginity?" I ask, feeling now nervous. I fiddle with my fingers.

"Only when you're ready." He says. He lifts my chin up with his finger. "I'll never force you into doing something you're not ready to do. I want your first time to be special and it will be. I promise." He says.

I nod. I miss his lips on mine. "Can we kiss some more?" I ask and he nods while smiling.

After our little make out session, we both lay down and watch 'Bridgerton' again. Ash says he's now addicted.

"Babe, it's time for you to go home." He says, tapping my shoulder.

"No." I whine. I turn in his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"You have to. Your sister will plunge my eyes out." He says, making me laugh.

~

We were now in my driveway. Callie seemed to be not home yet because the lights were off. I sighed and looked at Ash. He was staring at me, smiling.

"I wanna stay with you some more." I say, pouting playfully.

"Aw, my baby. Come here." He says chuckling.

I lean over and kiss his lips. He smiles when we pull away. He's still staring at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"You're just so beautiful. And I'm glad that I had asked you to be mine." He traces my lip with his finger. I chuckled.

"I'm glad you asked me too." I told him. "I love you."

"Shit, I'll never get tired of you saying that." He chuckles, making me smile. "I love you, CiCi."

"I gotta go now. See you tomorrow." I say, getting out of the car.

He blows me a kiss and I reciprocate. He smiles and drives off. I walk inside the house, upstairs and plopped on my bed. I'm so glad I found a boyfriend like Ashton.

Hopefully, we stay that way.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So you get to see Gracie and Ash as official bf and gf #Grashton lol lemme stop ✋ Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!