019. Football Game

~Gracia's POV~

"I'm so excited!" Serena tells me while we're at our lockers.

"Same. You get to watch your boyfriend play for the first time and I get to watch Ashton." I say and she nods.

"We have to get ready at my house." She tells me.

"We're already dressed." I say chuckling.

"No, like our makeup and hair." She says laughing.

She takes my hand and we walk over to where AJ and Ashton are. I smile as Ash places his eyes on me, smirking flirtatiously, making me smile.

"Hey babe." AJ wraps his arms around Serena and kisses her lips. I smile. They're so cute.

"Hey." She says and leans her head on his shoulder.

"What's up, CiCi?" He says to me and I smile.

"Hi, AJ."

I feel myself being pulled into Ash's chest. I smile. I turn around and hug him and he hugs me back.

"Are we expecting you two to be at the game?" Chase comes up and asks.

"You know it." I say and give him a hug.

"My question is, will y'all win?" Serena asks.

"Rena, you're looking at the best quarterback, wide receiver and defensive player on the team. Of course we're gonna win." Ashton says quietly. I laugh.

"Hm. I believe you." Serena says and I smile.

We all stood there just talking and laughing. I see Alice and her minions walking beside us.

"Hi, Nerdy Gracie." She says to me.

"That name is so old. Please stop trying." Serena says and I chuckle.

"Nobody was talking to you, Slutty Rena." Alice claps back and I gasp.

Serena's about to rage. I already see the rage in her eyes. She hands me her backpack and I gladly take it, wanting her to handle this girl.

"What did you just call me?" Serena walks up to the girl, placing her hair back in a ponytail.

"You heard me." Alice sneers and I roll my eyes.

Serena's close to jumping on her but AJ and I are quick to grab her and pull her back. Alice smirks this malicious smirk and walk off.

"I can't have you getting in trouble because you wanna protect me. I'm fine." I told her.

"Fine." She huffs and I chuckle.

"We gotta go. Have a good time getting ready. We'll be there." I told the guys and they nod.

Ash pulls me close to him and leans down, placing a little kiss on my lips. I smile.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I tell him and he smiles.

"Ok, CiCi, we gotta go. We'll see you three later." Serena says, grabbing my hand, pulling me away from Ash.

"Alright! See you later!" The guys shout and I look back and wave.

We arrive to Serena's house and go through the front door.

"I'm home! CiCi's with me!" Serena shouts. Her shouts echo since she has a big house.

One of Serena's older brothers, Aidan, who's 23 was the first to come down and greet me. He claims me as his sister as well along with her other brothers.