010. First Kiss

-Gracia's POV-

I didn't know how to feel after yesterday. I mean, it isn't no doubt that I have feelings for Ashton. He almost kissed me yesterday and I wanted it to happen. I could've walked out but I didn't, even though I pulled away.

I told Serena and she just smiled and teased me for catching feelings. She was right. I am catching feelings for him. Is it normal for a girl to catch feelings for her former bully? I don't know but that's what's happening and I can't stop it.

When he called me a couple of minutes ago, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was hoping he didn't wanna reschedule our hangout time because I like spending time with him out of school.

But what about at school? Will he bully me just so people could laugh? Is this an undercover thing? I'm scared to ask him so I just won't. Hopefully he doesn't either.

I walk downstairs and Callie is cooking pancakes and turkey bacon. She had a day off today. I sit on the stool at the island and she looks at me and smiles.

"So, how was your project?" She asks.

"It was good. My partner is good." I reply.

"That's nice." She put my plate in front of me. "Eat up."

I dug in my pancakes and my bacon. I drunk a cup of cold water after to drown the syrup taste. I hate the taste of syrup by itself. It's not a pleasant taste.

"So, plans for today?" She asks.

"I'm hanging out with a friend." I told her.

"Who? Serena?" She asks.

"No, another friend. A guy friend." I said.

"Oh, okay." She gives me a smirk.

"Does this happen to be a guy you like?" She asks.

"It's my project partner. He asked if I could hang with him today and I said yes. He's going to pick me up at 2." I told her.

"And yes, I like him and he likes me, I think. He tried to kiss me." I said.

"Tried?" She asks.

"I pulled away. I've never kissed anybody before." I state.

"Oh, little sister. You've got a crush." She laughs as she goes on the couch. I roll my eyes.

"I do." I said. She smiles.

"So, you want to date him?" She asks.

"I don't know. He has a reputation and I don't wanna ruin it. If we do, it might have to be a secret if he wants." I told her.

"If he actually liked you, he wouldn't keep you a secret." She says and walks upstairs into her room.

I thought about what she said and she's right. If me and Ashton end up being in a relationship, I hope he wouldn't want to keep it a secret. I check the time and it's already 1:30pm.

Ashton would be here in a minute. I grab my little crossover with my inhaler and my earbuds. I breath in. He would be here in a minute.

As predicted, minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I smile and went to answer it. I open the door and there was his figure, leaning against the doorway.

"Hey, Grace." He smiled.

"Hey, Ash." I say holding my head down. I hear Callie coming downstairs and she stands beside me.

"You must be Gracie's friend." She says.

"I am. Ashton Scott. Nice to meet you." Ashton says politely.