036. Our Future

~Gracia's POV~

It's been a whole month. My parents were now off on their next business trip and will be gone for 4 to 6 months. Of course, I'll miss them dearly. But we had so much fun before they left.

We hung out in the park, took Chloe with us to an amusement park. I rode on a rollercoaster for the first time. It was pretty epic. And finally a movie night. I got to choose the movie so I chose a classic, 'Twitches.' Even though it's not Halloween, I love the Mowry twins.

I also got to spend a lot of time with my boyfriend. Ash is introducing me to a lot of things. And no... not just sexually. He's taking me to so many different places. There's only two months until school ends and I'm so excited to finally go to my senior year.

I was getting ready for bed. It's almost 12 in the morning and I have to wake up at 6:30 for school. I was on the phone with Ash. He couldn't let me go to bed without saying good night. He wasn't at school. He was hanging with his dad.

After learning about his mom's past, he's decided to give his dad a chance. Not his dad's wife, though. I don't blame him, either. She can be a pain. I chuckle as I sit on the bed, all in my pajamas.

"I missed you today." I tell him.

"- I missed you too. But I'll pick you up for school tomorrow." He tells me.

"Yeah." I say.

"- I was talking to my dad about something." He says.

"Oh, yeah. What?" I ask.

"- I told him when I turn 18, I would like an apartment for myself." He says.

"Really? What about Austin?" I ask.

"- I would still visit. I don't turn 18 until four more months. It would be nice to live on my own." He says.

"Then I'll visit you at your apartment everyday." I say.

"- Actually. I was hoping you would consider moving in with me." He says.

I'm shocked. Just me and Ash? "Really?" I ask.

"- I mean, why not? You turn 18 in October and I'll already be 18. I'll probably be able to get the apartment in September. If your parents are cool with it, though." He says.

"I would love to. But I have to get my parents permission. But, not right now though." I tell him.

"- Yeah, of course." He says. "- Babe, I have to go now. I'm getting a bit tired." He says and yawns. I giggle at how cute he is.

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and he chuckles.

"- See you tomorrow. I love you." He kisses the phone.

"I love you." I do the same and he hangs up.

It would be fun to live with Ashton. We've been dating for almost 5 months and in October, it'll be a year for us. Maybe even once we're out of school and we're much more older, we could get married and have kids. I would love a family of my own.

I lay on my bed, smiling, thinking about the happy times that could happen between us in the future. He's the love of my life and I would love to be with him forever.

I then close my eyes to the faint sound of my tv. I can't sleep without any noise so I play a show on tv and have the volume low so I can hear it so I can fall asleep. I soon found myself falling asleep.

~

"So wake me up when it's all over..." I heard the sound of my alarm clock on my phone and turn it off. I sit up from my bed and stretch my arms out, yawning.