Chapter 50

Airport/ La/ Something house?-

Today-

Jordans POV-

It has been two weeks and i had gotten josh to talk to nessa and jaden about what happened. They forgave him and now we are all better than ever. I told josh about what happened with vinnie and he said that before we came to Ny he had talked to him. He had explained what actually happened and he said that he believed him. I went to dinner with him and we had decided we were going to be friends. To be honest, i did miss him. Im happy hes back in my life.

We arrived back in la around 8pm. We all took an uber and went home. We all went home because we were exhausted. The paparazzi were still crazy about the mads situation because she was still running her mouth talking some stupid shit about how jaden cheated with nessa. Its fucking stupid. Nobody has said anything because i told them that its better to see her in person and let her talk her shit.

| Time skip to tomorrow morning |

" We will be back around 3 or 4. Not sure yet but we will let yall now" nessa said as her and jaden were going to the studio. They had gotten a call yesterday night saying its something important about there song. 

" Ok, let us know if yall need something." I said smiling as i hugged both of them. Jaden gave me a kiss on the head and walked off with nessa. Me and jaden had talked about what happened and he apologized and shit. The whole time we were in new york we were cuddling and we were always together. If you didnt know us, you wouldve thought we were dating. Everyone kept teasing us about how close we were. Not gonna lie, when ever im with him i do feel good. I get butterflies whenever we hug and cuddle. I really dont want to admit it but i think im catching feelings. Ah shit.

" So, hows it going with you and lover boy?' Josh said teasing me. I rolled my eyes and picked aaron up from the bed. He had peed so i was changing his diaper.

" I dont know what you mean but if you are talking about me and my FRIEND jaden. We are good." I said laughing.

" Mhm sure." He said laughing as he layed down and on the bed and watched what i was doing. I looked at him and saw that he looked like he wanted to tell me something.

" Spit it out josh." I told him as i kept changing aaron. He looked up at me confused.

" What?" 

" Dont act stupid. Ive known you almost my whole life. You want to tell me something so spit it out." I said as i finished changing aaron and threw the dirty diaper in the bathroom trash. He sighed and sat up.

" Does it bother you... that ness and jaden are in the studio all the time?" He asked looking at me for my reaction. I looked at him confused.

" What?" I said looking at him and crossing my arms.

" Well its because since they started making the song... all my fyp is full of edits of them and um i didnt want to tell you this but cynthia and mads wont stop texting me and telling me that there is something going on with them." he said as he was still looking at me for my reaction. I was so confused on why this is getting to him.

" Do you trust them?" I asked, he nodded. " So why is this a thing? Those are 10 year olds making those edits. They are making a song together josh, if there was something going on i would be one of the first to know. They are working with travis and travis always tells me everything. Theres no way in hell something is going on ok? And really. You listen to those two bitches who have nothing better to do then start shit. Cmon josh, i thought we had talked about this." I said as i sighed and put aaron in his crib thingy so i could get ready for the day.