Chapter 31

Sway/ The Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

Vinnie Hacker wants to send a message

Im sorry, WHAT?!?!

I thought i blocked the bitch.

I sat up and took my glasses off hopping it was my glasses making me see things. But sadly, it wasnt.

Holy shit. What the fuck do i do?!?

" What happened?" Jaden said sitting up

" You look like you've seen a ghost." He said looking at me.

I was still looking at the notification, like if by magic it was going to disappear. Nope. It sadly didnt.

" M-me? Im fine. Im thriving. Matter of fact, Im going to the bathroom to take some um hot instagram pictures. Be right back- JANNESSAA. COME QUICK" I said standing up quickly and kinda speed walking into the house. Jade just looked at me confused and so did everyone else. I went inside the house and found my way to the kitchen. I sat down on the stool while waiting for nessa. Couple of seconds later she came in and looked at me worried. 

"Whats wrong?!?" She asked sitting next to me

" V-vincent" i said looking at her as if ive seen a ghost

" What" She said looking at me shocked. I couldnt really say anything else so i just passed her my phone. She turned it on and saw the notification and looked at me wide eyed.

" Go call josh" She said looking at me and putting the phone down on the counter. I ran to the backyard and looked for josh. I saw him shot gunning a white claw for bryces vlog with griffin.

" JOSHUA" I yelled at him. He looked at me confused and so did everyone else. He looked at me and saw my face and ran to me. ' Ill be right back' i heard him say. Everyone else looked at us confused as to why i called josh and nessa there full names. They have only heard me call them that when im mad but right now, im scared.

" Whats going on?" Josh asked as he got to the kitchen.

" Look" Nessa said as she handed him the phone. He opened it ans saw the notification. He looked at it confused at first and then his eyes widened. He looked at me and then the phone.

" Why is he texting you jordan" He asked looking at me as his jaw clenched.

I couldnt speak or else i was going to start stuttering and crying. I Just shrug my shoulders.  He opened my phone because he know the password and saw the message. He showed nessa and then me,

Vinnie Hacker 

Vinnie Hacker wants to send you a message.

Hey danny,

I saw ur in LA

" He doesnt have a right to call you that" josh said clenching his jaw and shutting the phone off." Me and nessa both look down because we dont know what to do or say.