Chapter 20

Jordan and Nessas Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

I called charli so she can come up here and cover these big ass hickies. And obviously, Ant decided to tag along to here all the tea. Smh.

" What up lovebirds. Did yall finish showering." Ant said walking in

" Lovebirds? Ma'am i thought i made it pretty clear that i wasnt going to-" I said but go cut off by charli

" Fall in love blah blah blah. But yall fucked so thats-" Ant said trying to get on my nerves, which he is achieving, very well.

" WE WERE DRUNK. Do i have to spell it out? W E W-" I said already getting so annoyed.

" Ok, we get. Your not falling in love and it was a mistake." Charli said putting her hands up in surrender.

" ANYWAYS, id everyone up already?" Jaden said looking at both of them while charli went to get my concealer, foundation, powder and a purple color corrector that i didnt even know i had. I sat on the bathroom counter and waited for ant or charli to respond.

" Um, i think i saw josh get up and get some pain killers and i think the rest went home. We stayed just in case if you needed anything because last night you were drunk drunk. You started singing and going crazy in the car. " Ant said laughing at the end.

" Oh, this was nothing. Sometimes i would end up in like houses i wouldnt even recognize. This, what you saw, was nothing."

" Well damn, if this was nothing. I dont think i wanna be in the same party as you then." Charli said earning a laugh room everyone. 

She was in the middle of color correcting my hickies when i got a call from the one and only colson. Havent heard from that dude in a year.

Colson Baker😝🍃 is calling

Accept or Decline

" Yo colson, long time no talk. Whats up." i said answering his call,

" Yo whats up J, I just wanted to ask if the rumors were true, Are you in LA?"

" Haha yes, just got here some days ago. Who told you that by the way?"

" Of course your number one fan, Casie. Shes been stalking you on Instagram and said you were in la."

" Ah yes, my little munchkin. How is she by the way?"

" Shes great and now that your in LA she wont stop talking about you."

" Tell her that i love her loads and that i cant wait to see her."

" Haha ya for sure. Also, i was calling to see if you could do me a little favor," he said nervously laughing at the end.

" Shoot, im down for anything when it comes to my friends." At this point everyone in the bathroom was paying attention to the call and i also didnt really care.

" Thats what i love about you. And the favor is if you wanted to be in a movie im making with Mod Sun. Its basically me palying all my songs live but like a movie in the backgroun if that makes sense?"

" Ya, is it kinda like the film Melanie Martinez did?"

" Yes, just like that. And i also saw that you were hanging out with some tiktokers and i wanted to ask for another little favor." he said nervously laughing again,