Chapter 36

Saddle Ranch/ Sway

Today-

Jordans POV-

⚠️TW: Suicide⚠️

I made it to saddle ranch and parked kinda far from it since there was hella paparazzi in the front. I texted bryce if he could come to the front and get me because there are paparazzi already starting to mob my car. I got out of the car and excused myself trying to get to the front but they were not moving out of the way. 

" Jordan, is it true that your brother Aaron committed suicide?"

"Im sorry what?" i asked now looking at the paparazzi in front of me. From the other side i heard,

" Jordan, is it true that you didnt go to his funeral?"

" Jordan is it true that your the reason Aaron committed suicide?"

" Jorda over here, we heard he sent you a letter and you ignored it and didnt tell anyone."

" Is it true Aaron had a drinking problem?"

At this point i was shaking trying to make my way out but the more i walked to the front i felt like i was going in deeper. I felt like i was suffocating and i couldnt breath.

I felt someone grab me by the shoulder and started guiding me out of the crowd. I saw security also trying to get them away from me. But that didnt stop them from asking.

" I understand that this is your job but that doesnt mean that you have to ask these questions. She clearly doesnt want to talk about it and you guys are still yelling at her. When she is ready to address this, she will. Now kindly, fuck off." I heard bryce say as we made it to the front and they were still pushing there way towards me. We made it inside and back to the table. I stopped shaking  little but it was still noticeable. 

" Jordan, its ok. Well figure out whats going on in a little bit. Dont worry about it okay? Eat some dinner and well go home and relax alright?" I heard nessa say as she came up to me to try and help my shaking go away. She pulled out her juul and gave it to me. " I brought this for me but you need it more." We made our way to the table and i sat next to nessa and jaden.

" Hey, jor. You good?" Jaden asked me as i sat down. I just nodded and took a hit of the juul and blew the smoke to the side so that it didnt hit the rest of the people at the table. 

As i blew it out to the side, i saw cameras flashing and talking pictures. Shit. I am going to get yelled at from my manager. The media didnt know i smoked because i never posted about it. Only on my spam. Only close friends follow that so i was worried about that but now, i am worried. 

" Shit" I said out loud. It caught everyones attention and they saw what i was looking at and gave me a small smile. I saw tayler get up and go talk to the manager. He came back some seconds later and smiled at me. I saw security go up to the paparazzi and got them away from the windows and doors. I smiled at tayler and mouthed 'Thank you'. He smiled and mouthed ' no problem'. 

The food came and we finished eating. So, decided to go to sway for a movie night to get nessa and jaden happy again. At least for a night. We split up some in my car and some in bryce, avani and taylors. In mine was me, nessa, jaden, quinton and charli.

We decided to make a quick stop at the apartment to get some essentials for the night. We brought some extra cloth for the girls to wears because they were setting everything up at sway. We got all the cloth and we decided to bring some weed because that is going to be well needed and the guys dont have any. Well, they arent allowed sine the incident in texas.