Chapter 27

The Apt-

Today-

Jadens POV-

I cant sleep for shit dude. These mf are snoring so fucking loud. Im trying to sleep by keeping my eyes shut and trying to count sheep and let me tell you, this shit aint work.

I was still trying to sleep when i heard someone get up. Im pretty sure it wasnt the boys so im pretty sure it was jordan. I know she cant sleep at night so i think its definitely her. She got out of the room trying to be quiet. I was trying to decide if i should get up to because i cannot sleep. 30 mins later after thinking of teh pros and cons of getting up, i got up. 

I walked out quietly tryin not to wake up these fat pigs when i heard someone in the balcony talking to someone. I sneaked up a little trying to see who it was. It jordan talking to someone on the phone. She had her airpods in so i couldnt hear what she was saying. All i heard was her answering back,

" Hey.... nothing, couldnt sleep so i came to the balcony and smoke. What are you doing?.... Damn. Thats boring" She saisd giggling at the end. " Sure, where?.... sounds good around what time?... ok, ill meet you there. Hopefully we could properly introduce ourselves" She said giggling again. She needs to stop doing that. " Ya, dont worry about it, i understand. If i were in your shoes, i wouldve done the same thing.... ya" She said giggling again. There she goes again. Giggling. " Okay, i hope you get some rest and goodnight, see you tomorrow- i mean later" She said giggling again " You too, bye" She said hanging up.

I was deciding if i should go up to her but she beat me to it,

" Y'know, its not nice to listen to people conversations" She said taking another hit of her blunt and taking her airpods out. How did she know?

" I know you are there, come out" She said turning to where i was trying to hide. I got out of my hIdInG sPoT and sat next to her on the couch.

" How'd you know  i was there?"

" I may be high and not able to hear, but im not stupid. I saw your shadow. Want some?" She said handing me the blunt. I took it and took a big hit

" Why are you up? I thought you were asleep" she said taking the blunt from my hand as i passed it to her.

" Couldnt sleep. They snore to loud."

" THEY DOO. I could literally still hear them." She said laughing a bit.

We kept talking until it was like 5 in the morning, until she said she was tired and wanted to get some rest. We cleaned the balcony a bit and headed inside. When i went back into the room i then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again because my mouth reeks.

I got out and saw jordan had already crashed on the couch. She was about to fall so i carried her to were i was supposed to sleep on the bed and put her there. She started pulling the blanket off kio so i quickly gave her, her blanket. I threw myself on the couch and fell asleep.

(A/N)

mhm

 yup

its me again

didnt reread :))))