Chapter 5

On the way to Nessa's Apartment 

Jordans POV

"Alright, well enough of exposing josh, lets talk about the plan to surprise josh." bryce says while driving to nessas apartment.

"Alright so, we are going to arrive at the apartment and me and the boys rented a ferrari and we are going to tell him that we baught him that so hes gonna be like " OmG, U gUyS r LyInG" and them me and ant are gonna be like ya we are, THEN YOU, the most important part of this surprise, is gonna pop out na dbe like "SuRpRiSe!" makes sense?" Anthony said while making random signs with his hand.

" Yes, got it chief." i said laughing a little.

" Alright, let me call nessa and tell her we got the package." ant said pulling out his phone.

" i- last time i checked a was a human, not an object. Just an FYI."

" Oh righttt, sorry. I thought you were like his Special teddy bear or something." he said laughing at the end. I punched him in the arm, lightly.

" Shut up, i am so not. And for your information, i am much taller than one." i said crossing my arms acting mad.

" Ya sure watever u say... teddy bear." Ant and bryce started laughing really hard so i took the chance to pull them both by the hair.

" JORDAN- im driving you dippshit. DO YOU WANT TO DIE? because i could jus-" he was about to swerve the car on purpose. WHAT A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH. 

" BRYCE- WHA IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU ARE ACTUALYY GOING TO KILL US." Ant said putting the steering wheel aiming back to the street.

" Oh my god. Im calling nessa." i was about to pull out my phone when i got it yanked out of my hand.

" a a a, no need we are here." Ant said giving me back my phone right after he took it away from me.

" Alright children, ready?"

" Sir, yes sir" i said saluting.

" Cmon jordan, seriously." 

" Yes bryce, now what do we do first?"

" Alright, let me call Griffin and tell him to put the blindfold on josh and bring him outside."

While he was calling this griffin guy, i was admiring the view from here. The view from her apartment is huuuuugeeeeee. i could see everything from here. Damn, it way better than nyc, i could actually see alot of trees and- holy shit- is that the hollywood sign? NO FUCKING WAY.

" Alright, so there coming out, are you ready?"

" YUP YUP YUP, were do i hide?"

" Ok child chill, go with ant and hide somewhere behind the bushes and ill give you guys a signal to come out, alright?"

" Yes cheif, LETS GO ANT"

Me and ant walked off behind a bush. I hope my outfit is good. I wasnt really thinking about this. I hope no one is filming.

( This is the outfit shes wearing btw)

( ALSO, special shout out pinterest)

( Just the shirt, pants and shoes)

" Alright, be ready jordan when i say so, capeesh?"

" Ok" i said nervous alittle seeing that they brought josh outside.

Alright almost time.

(A/N)

probably last chapter for rn cuz i got ALOT of hw to do 

and i have a math test sooo yk 

i gtg "study"

lmao

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE