Chapter 33

Sams House/ The Apt

Today-

Jordans POV-

Fuck me.

" Oh, you guys no each other?" Sam asked taking me out of my trance. We were both just staring at each other.  Not gonna lie, he looks so fucking hot. Holy shit what am i saying. 

" Um ya, we uh, we went to high school together and d-"

" Ya um well it was nice meeting you all and sam, ill text you later. Bye" I said as i tried running out this house before this he tries talking to me. I was already at the door closing it when someone grabs the door open and walks out. Ah shit. I dont even want to look back. Just open the fucking door jordan.

" Danny wait." I heard as someone was running towards me. Fuck.

" Yes?" I said as i was taking out my keys to open my door.

" Can we talk?" he said as he was right next to me.

" About?" I said looking back at him ans stopping what i was doing.

" About us" Bitch. 

" There is nothing to say about us and there is no us. Thought i made that very clear back in new york." I said as i went back to opening my door to my car. 

" Danny listen, i miss you alot. I cant stop thinking about you. I really miss y-"

" Cut the crap vincent. No you dont. You dont miss me you miss the idea of me because if you really missed me you, you wouldve made shit straight with me and josh but you didnt. So cut the crap and let go of my door." I said as i was sitting inside of my car and he was holding on to my car door. 

" Not until you talk to me. I really want to make stuff straight with you both. I miss you and i miss josh. Please?"

" I thought i made it pretty clear thaat i dont give second chances. And josh? If he sees yu he will make sure you leave with a broken nose. He doesnt like you. Pretty sure he made that VERY clear when he broke your nose in New York" I said as i tried to close my door but he wasnt letting go.

" Please. I swear im just going to make things straight with you guys. I wont try anything. I promise. I broke up with emily along-"

" Vincent. I dont think you understand the damage you caused by doing what you did. I started doing drugs. I almost died because of that. Josh, hes even worst. He might look like he has everything under control but hes worst. And who caused this? You. Because of you, josh is and addict and because of you i started doing drugs. So no, i dont want to make shit straight with you. Now, if youll excuse me. I need to go home." I said as i took his hand off of my car door and slammed it. I out my keys in the ignition and drove as fast as i could off.

There is no way in hell im giving him a second chance. He ruined my trust and he ruined me. 

I drove to In-n-out and thankfully there were only two cars in the drive thru. Thank god. I got everyone what they ordered and drove home. I got home and saw everyone still in the living room and and josh now on the couch with nessa. He looks sober and he looks like he was crying. He was cuddled up to nessa and watching tv. I walked in and put the food on the kitchen counter and grabbed mine and jadens. 

" Foods in the kitchen. Good night." I said as i walked out of the living room. Everyone turned to me and thanked me except for josh. He just looked down. I walked upstairs with our food and drinks and went into my room. I didnt want to turn on the lights because i didnt want to wake him up if he was asleep. I turned on the led lights to white and walked to my bed. I grabbed my control and opened it to netflix. I put on the a new show that i saw and wanted to start because to be honest vampire diaries was getting boring. The show is called Ginny and Georgia. I took off my hoodie and walked to were my food was and put it on the bed. Jaden fell asleep so i woke him up. He groaned and when he saw me and the food he got up. I sat on the bed and passed him his food. He said thank you and continued to eat. We were watching the show which is pretty interesting not gonna lie when i got a notification from my phone.