Chapter 48

Sway's Airbnb/ Around New york-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Its a fucking child. Obviously" Bryce said looking at Jaden in disbelief. People could be real stupid sometimes not gonna lie.

" Who's is it?" Taylor said coming up to us. He tried to take aaron away from bryce but he started crying so he gave him back to bryce. Bryce stuck his tongue out at him and laughed.

" Hes mine. Duh" I said looking at him in a 'duh' face.

" Wh- you had a secret child?!?" Nessa said coming up to us. She looked pissed. Me and bryce look at each other and say,

" Suprise Shawtyy" We look at each other again and burst out laughing.

"We-we gotta stop doing that" I said catching my breath. He nodded his head and focused on aaron who was looking at everyone weird. When i looked back to everyone, nessa was gone and jaden just walked out. Me and bryce look at each other. Bryce looked at me with 'tell them' face and i just rolled my eyes.

" Yall really think i would be able to birth a child at this point in my life? Obviously hes not mine." i said laughing.

" Thought so" Avani said coming up to us and trying to take aaron away from bryce. Bryce hugged him tighter which made aaron giggle.

" Lets go inside so you to could explain whats going on" Dixie said walking in with everyone else behind her. I saw bryce hug addison and give her a kiss. I smiled at the thought of them being so happy. 

Damn, thats when it hit. Im single as fuck.

We got to the sofa where nessa was. When she saw us she rolled her eyes and stood up to leave.

" Janessa sit you ass down and let me explain." I said sternly. She knows that whenever i say her full name im being serious. She sat down with not hesitation and crossed her arms looking down.

" What about the man child?" Coop said from the couch.

" Dont worry about him. I'll talk to mister pissy pants later." I said laughing. Everyone else laughed with me. " Okay so, baby aaron here is not my biological baby BUT i am his legal guardian which makes him my child. I went to dinner last night- well i was forced to go to dinner with my parents yesterday and when i arrived i saw a baby there. I was like whats going on and they told me that aaron had a child. His mom was taking care of him actually but she got life in jail i guess and since you know, aaron is gone, my parents gave him to me. They didnt want to damage there image so they gave him to me." I said smiling at the end. " Now, i know this is huge responsibility because its a human. Therefore, i will not be smoking, drinking or attending parties."  Everyone looked at me shocked. " I know, the party animal wont be there anymore. Im sorry yall" I said wiping fake tears from my eyes.

" I think i could speak for everyone and say that we are very happy that you took him in. We will help you as much as we can with the baby" Madi said coming up to me and hugging me. Everyone nodded and gave me a hug.

" Thank you shawty, thank you everyone." I said giving them a smile.

" Whats the babies name?" Sab asked. I looked at bryce. I think he got what i was trying to say and nodded.

" Ill let bryce enlighten you guys with that information. I gotta go see mister pissy pants. Love you guys" I said standing up and blowing kisses to them. They all caught them and put them on there cheek. I laughed and walked upstairs.

' Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,

our song on the radio but it dont sound the same,