Chapter 56

Sway/ The Apt-

Monday- 12/21/20-

Today-

Jordans POV-

We finally made it to sway after 20 minutes of driving.

" YOOO" Josh said getting everyone attention as we walked into the living room were everyone was at. 

" Sup guys, we were just waiting for yall" Noah said coming up to us to hug us.

" Hey love" Charli said as i sat next to her after hugging everyone else.

" Hey charls" I said back smiling. She made grabby hands to aaron and he gladly went with her. I smiled and focused my attention to bryce who was waiting for everyones attention.

" Ok so now that everyone is here, i have some important news to share with yall. I wanted to tell yall first before telling the media." He said getting more serious. All of us looked at bryce curiously. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked by my side to see jaden next to me with and edible in his hand. It was a brownie. He ate a piece and then gave the rest to me. I was debating on eating it but, i ate it. He laughed at me because he saw my face debating if i should eat it. I flipped him off and focused back to bryce.

" So, i dont know if yall have seen the media but if you havent, Austin Mcbroom from that one youtube channel with his family. Well that guy, has been tweeting, texting, spamming me and basically not leaving me the fuck alone. Hes been saying that he wants to box me and knock the shit out of me." He said un amused. 

" Im sorry what? A grown, 30 year old man who has a whole as family is trying to box YOU?" Quinton said laughing.

" Thats what i said." Addison said laughing. Im still so fucking confused if there back together or  not because they are still cuddly and shit.

" Ya well after weeks of talking with my team, we have decided to accept his offer. Now, i know what yall are thinking, ' How much money?' Well my sexy friends, you guys are gonna be proud of me." He said laughing. Everyone looked at him confused.

" 5 million dollars." He said bluntly. Everyone looked at him shocked.

" No fucking way." Charli said which made everyone look at her.

" Charli Grace D'amelio, language" Dixie said from across the room. Charli just covered her mouth embarrassed. 

" I feel you charles" Avani said from the other couch making everyone laugh.

" Yup, and thats not all. We have already agreed that the match is in june 5th. But, we need more people to fight. The main fight is gonna be me and austin but we need opening fights if yall know what i mean." Bryce said.

" I already know one of them." Ant said from next to avani. Everyone looked at him curiously. 

" Jordan and Mads" He said which made everyone laugh except for me. I just kept a straight face. The edible had hit and whenever im high im OUT. I was in another fucking dimension. I was listening to what they were saying but couldnt understand what they were saying. Everyone looked at me weird but didnt say anything. I had my resting bitchy face so pretty sure everyone thought i was mad. I was just trying to figure out what they were saying.

" Ok, what about tayler? Dont you box?" Griffin said who was sitting next to kio. He changed the subject quickly after he saw my face.

" I do but it doesnt depend on me, it depends on bryce or whoever is managing the fight." Tayler said. Everyone knew he would be down.