Chapter 16

TARGET/ Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

Well after my little breakdown, bryce decided he wanted to go to target to help decorate my room. I guess everyone decided to tag along because i didnt hear anyone inside. I was in the middle of putting some mascara on when someone burst into the room.

" COULD YOU HURRY UP! WE WANNA LEAVE." Bryce bursted in with quinton.

" Geez just leave. Ill take a fucking uber. Byee"

" What else do you need to do? Because we are also going to a party later and YOU are coming. So, we gotta go and get this shit done so we could go."

" Ugh fine. What time is the party and where?"

" Umm i believe josh knows that not us. So ask him" quinton said walking out of the room.

" Hurry up rat. In the mean time ima wait here and rant to you about my scandalous life." Bryce said throwing himself on my bed. I laughed and contined finishing my mascara so we could leave.

We were there for a couple of minutes becuase i couldnt find a pair of shoes that match. Finally, i found some and ran out of the house with bryce behind me to meet the rest at target because they were inpatient and decided to leave. Rude. They left me with this... thing.

We hopped into bryces car because the rest got into nessas car. Nessas been acting a little different since i freaked out about aaron. Shes been avoiding me, i could tell. But i didnt want to say anything until we got back from target. 

" Ok, they said they are waiting at the starbucks inside target, so we gotta hurry."

" Mmkay." i said taking out my phone while he reverses the car out of the apartment garage.

" Geez jordan. Loosen up a little. I know what happened today and im really sorry but we gotta move on okay? So lets play some tunes and scream them till we get to target alright?"

"Okay bryce" i said chuckling because of his enthusiasm.

" Alright rat, connect your phone to the bluetooth and PLAY SOME JAMS WOOOO" he said screaming the last part. I think my fucking eardrums just exploded. I laughed a little and connected my phone to the bluetooth and started playing my ' Pretty girls like trap music' playlist. Of course, my all time favorite came on. Bitchuary :)

( Follow my spotify @Alexbigbum ;) )

Know when I leave, you be goin, seein different faces
But when I leave, I be fucking bitches, different places
Still in these streets, I got charges that a - facin'
So I don't got time for a - and his fuckin drinkin
Off of the weed, I'm talkin cat piss
And he ain't no gangster, he just an actress
I be layin it down, I'm talkin mattress
And when you suckin the D, I tell you catch this

Cause bitch, you a, bitch, you a
Bitch, you a, bitch, you a, bitch, you a, bitch, you a
Bitch, you a dog and your homegirl too, ayy
She hit me back like, Your dawg is too, ayy
We can meet up, we can meet in groups, ayy
With you and I, it can be us two like
I'm in the club drinkin' Henny and a Black & Mild
Got my gun and I can wave it, I'ma start actin' wild
But I won't do that 'cause the gangster shit is out of style
And that's why I left the club early

Bitch, you a dog and your homegirl too
That's why I never got the chance to come and stay with you
I know you fuck with the whole damn crew
That's why I never got the chance to come and lay to you
Fuck then I leave 'cause I don't want you
That's why I never got the chance to come and stay with you
Make you my baby, make you my lady, take you away