Chapter 58

The Apt-

Monday- 12/21/20 | Tuesday-12/22/20-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Excuse you?" I said turning to face him. He turned his phone off and turned to the side were i was at. " I know the guy who brought a random girl to a friend dinner isnt talking right now." I said rolling my eyes and looking back at my phone. I was in the middle of talking with vinnie about the gym thing that he wanted me to come to.

" No, this is your fault. You were flirting with vinnie. If you would have not flirted with him, we wouldnt be were we are right now." He said getting closer by the minute. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

" I am talking to you jordan." He said snatching my phone from my hands. " Oh so you guys still talking? Didnt have enough of you guys talking all day today- OH, you guys are going on a lil date. Aww, how fucking cute." He said reading the conversation. I snatched my phone back and told vinnie i had to go. Before he could respond i turn my phone off.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Your acting like we are married. Calm the fuck down." I said sitting up. " Number one, me and vinnie werent flirting. He was helping me and josh fix our stupid fucking fight that HE was involved in. Number two, i know him since high school and im pretty sure hes talking to someone right now. Number three, we arent going on a date. He invited me to see his training. I was worried about the fight and he told me i could come and see him train so i could see i have nothing to worry about." I said in one breath. " Now dont come fucking at me with this shit because YOU are jealous about some stupid shit. You bring a random ass girl to a friends dinner and then call me childish? Jaden. Just stop." I said sighing. I go on my phone again to check what vinnie said which was just a goodnight.

" How am i supposed to not be jealous when you are taking to a guy that has every single girl on this planet drooling for him? Of course im gonna be jealous." He said talking in one breath. " I know that bringing that girl to the dinner wasnt the best move. I was just trying to get you jealous." He said trying to get my attention.

" Well it didnt fucking work. It just got me pissed." I said still not turning around.

" Ok im sorry. It wont happen again. I understand that it was petty of me and next time ill talk to you instead of assuming things." He said snaking his hands around my waist. " Do you forgive me?" He said whispering in my ear. That gave me goosebumps.

" Mhm" I said putting my phone down and turning back to him face to face. He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips.

" You are so pretty jordan" He said in the middle of the kiss.

" I know" I said breaking the kiss. 

" Wow, way to ruin the moment" He said laughing. 

" Im just playing, you are very pretty too" I said burying my head in his neck.

" I- ok" He said laughing. 

" Goodnight, gorgeous" He said kissing the top of my head.

" Night, hossler" I mumbled from his neck.

And with that we fell asleep.

|Morning|

I woke up to a baby crying. I tried to get up from under jaden but he was not moving.

" Jaden. I need to get out. Aaron is crying" I whispered in his ear. He just groaned in response moving his arms from around me and turning the other side. I check the time to see it was already 8 in the morning. Of course.