Chapter 25

Dealership/ Maybe target/ The Apt

Today-

Jordans POV-

We are on our way now to the dealership. We got some breakfast at Mcdonalds through the drive thru real fast to see if we have time to go to target before going home and getting ready to go to colsons.

Im not really sure on what car to get yet so im still in the iffy about what car to get.

" Have you thought of what car to choose?" Jaden said parking the car and picking up all the trash left to throw it away.

" Um, i kinda have two in mind but im not sure yet. They probably wont have them or theres something better." I said disconcerting my phone from the charging thingy and checking what time it is.

" Ya, let go" he said opening the door and throwing the trash in the bin right next to the car.

We walked in into the Dealership and this nice lady came up to us.

" Hi, how may i help you guys" She said looking at jaden up and down. She looked like she was in her 20-30s. 

" Hi, im looking for a car" I said looking at her. She looked at me weird.

She wants the smoke.

" Oh, are you guys dating?"

" No, friends" He said looking at me. I nodded agreeing with him.

" How old are you cutie" She said smirking at him

Im uncomfy ma'am

" Um- im 19" Jaden said which caught me by surprise. I thought he was going to say 24 or something. Me and the lady both looked at him shocked.

" Oh- im sorry"

" No its alright, alot of people think im older than what i look" at this point i was trying so hard not to laugh, i had to look away.

" Um ma'am, what kind of car are you looking for?" She said looking at me now. 

" I have two in mind, im not sure if you guys will have them tho?"

" We might not have what you are looking for, but i can make some calls and get it here or order it for you. You could pick it up here or we could tell you what dealership its at and give you the address."

" Okay, sounds good. The two cars are the 2021 Mercedes benz CLS and the BMW 8, if yall have the convertible that would be great if not just the regular one is fine" I said turning off my phone because i was reading it off my notes. They both looked at me shocked because they are some pretty expensive cars. I probably sounded like a snobby rich white bitch. No, i think i definitely did.

" Ok, i will go check if we have those cars available. You guys could keep seeing some cars if you change your mind and ill be right back. There are also some snacks and drinks over there, if you guys need anything ill be over there." She said walking off

" Thank You ma'am" i said

" Thank You" Jaden said. I waited for her to walk were i couldnt see her and decided to tease jaden cuz, why not yk? We started to walk around the cars just looking around,

" Well wasnt that interesting" i said looking at jaden

" Dont eve-"

" Shes the cutest isnt she."

" Jordan do-"

" Omg, i should totally tell my new best friend. Can you give me mads number?" i said taking my phone out.